Ratings for Dr. Hillel David Eisen

He only sees women because he's been accused of engaging in sexual impropriety with Patient A by, among other things, massaging Patient A and touching Patient A’s genitals inappropriately and/or sexually.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Refuses to see women. Recently started treating women as long as there is always another female practice monitor in the same room.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Has anyone had any issues with him only seeing male patients? Has he ever seen females? Working in a clinic where he is demanding to only see males.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

on my last appointment, I get a call an hour before the time (while im on my way from Markham, I was already on my way since an hour, it takes 2 hours by TTC) I was told "he has an appointment now and then its you (after like 2 hours of gap it was me) so if you don't show up on time, it is too long that he is waiting"--I don't understand how him not having any appointment all afternoon is my fault -- With the weather conditions, there were delays and jams on the way and I reached 10mins late...when I reached their office after being on the road for 2 hour I was asked to re schedule.. JUST coz I was 10 mins late. when I tried to negotiate I was told he has a meeting that he is late for. So, if I had gone on time, he would have seen me for 10 mins and then left? How about all those times that I reached early and on time and was made to wait 30 mins to see him?? I can not believe this kind of customer service! the office was literally shut on my face.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I have watched Dr. Eisen push patients through his acne clinic as fast as he possibly can. I took my child to him for 1 1/2 years and saw no results with acne improvement. When I questioned the fact that he wanted to continue to see my child on a very frequent basis and not try anything new, he threw a tantrum and told me if I wanted to see someone who doesn't give a darn or follow up, I should go see a dermatologist. He then referred us to a dermatologist and said "good luck." I truly believe him to be a quack. Seeing him has been a complete waste of money as he charges $30 in addition to billing our health care system.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012