Ratings for Dr. Katy Shufelt

Dr K Shufelt takes her time to explain everything before and after the procedure the staff on the Caf floor r amazing couldn’t ask for better care put ur mind at ease

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Was devastated that this excellent doctor left private practice and became a hospitalist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

very bad at getting back to you had to get another cardiologist in oshawa to get me on the proper medication

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Shufelt' friendly, informative manner and her obvious level of complete competence put me at ease during my angiogram. She took time to explain every step in the procedure and ensured all of my concerns were positively addressed. I am truly thankful that I had such a caring and competent cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Shufelt made condescending remarks regarding my family physician. I found this to be very unprofessional and unkind.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Amazing care and attention given to patient. I would not want anyone else caring for me in this time of need.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

She and the staff at PRHC are a great team and are responsible for my still being alive today. Thanks to you all for a great job well done.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Shufelt successfully operated on me Nov. 12 when I was rushed down from Bancroft. She and Maria saved my life. Thank you ...Stanley Coules

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This Dr is forward thinking. Progressive and attentive. Her goal is to give each patient individualized and well thought out care. She may not see as many people in a day as some other cardiologists, but she spends more time with each person and takes great care in their individual situation exploring the best options for them. This is health care at it's finest.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

This doctor helped save my life. She had a super bedside manner and gave great advise. I feel safe being in her care

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011