Ratings for Dr. Ashwin A. Mallikarjun

Dr Ashwin is a First Class Pediatrician. He is a Doctor with a passion for his work. I have never seen anybody so reliable and dependable,(I wish I was under the age of 18 so he could be my Doctor to). The office is always busy with poor sick children that look to him to make them feel better. Dr Ashwin is realy SUPERMAN!! He saved my daughters life and I owe him mine. The staff is friendly and full of life. Even if my daughter is realy sick and she goes to the Doctor she always feels good when she is there. Just like its a magical moment and the office gives her a moment of relieve. My daughter loves Dr. Ashwin and his staff even if she has to get a shot.The offices are very busy I guess because most patients have Medicare these people work hard and dont make MILLIONS of dollars and they still take time to listern to all your problems with a big smile joke or a little tickle to cheer you up, just like ALL Doctors should do.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Ashwin A. Mallikarjun's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Conway, SC