Ratings for Dr. Ross Harris

I did have to wait a little to see Dr harris but everything else was was A+.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I'm very happy with the results of my cataract surgery. Dr Harris has done surgery on both of my parents eyes and now mine. The staff at the Lamont hospital were also very nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Just had my second eye fixed of the cataract giving me vision problems and I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I should have checked the ratings on Dr Ross Harris before my mother had cataract surgery in November 2015. The ratings were not good. Due to complications, my mother lost the sight in her eye and will not chance surgery in her second eye. Has Dr Harris lost his edge? Are the comments after November 2015, staged?

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I Had a great experience with Dr harris. My cataract is gone and I'm feeling and seeing so much better.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Awesome work, no problems since I had both eyse done a week apart.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I was very impressed with my experience with Dr Harris. My cataract in my first eye is gone and I can see so much more now. In very grateful to have my vision back and looking forward to the surgery to restore vision in my other eye.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Harris is the best cataract surgeon in Canada. I requested the best surgeon from my optometrist and he recommended Dr. Harris a the best. I cannot be more thankful for the amazing work Dr. Harris has done in restoring my vision. Thank you Dr. Harris!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

my family rates him the best doctor they seen i would recommend seeing him

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr.Harris did cataract surgery on my left eye Aug.13 2013Yes he was friendly but he really messed up my eye.I have seen 6 different eye Drs.since having this done no one being able to help me same answer from all he messed up.The second day after my surgery I saw Dr. Harris in Ponoka and I said something does not feel right ,his comment You would not know as you never had this done before,yes there is some swelling their but you should look in the yellow pages and see a coronae specialist may have to wait awhile or means you are going to the states see someone there may cost you 100.00 dollars.Does that tell you enough.I have had surgery. To try to shave down the bumps left from his very bad operation,have Done all things that have been suggested to me like massage the eye,use hot compress,try this drop,try that drop,bandaid lens.Just the worse experience I have had can hardly see out of the eye,it waters lots has really given me so much grief.I would not refer anyone to him.He was very unprofessional.My own family Dr even said I must sue him.

Submitted November 23, 2015