Ratings for Dr. Ross Harris

I was completely blind in one eye and I was told by many people that I would likely never get to see again, and my other eye was almost completely covered with cataracts but still had some vision. Today I am able to see perfectly and just need readers. Thank you! Also his secretary/helper was absolutely brilliant and thank you!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Harris performed completely successful cataract surgery on both eyes. I couldn’t have been happier with every aspect of my experience.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

My surgery went well and I'm currently booked for my second eye to have itscataract removed. So far I'm happy with my first eye results and looking forward to having the cataract remobed in my other.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr Harris did my first eye in march of 2016 and all was fine, second eye very bad experience, now I suffer with scar tissue and there is no safe treatment without risking the loss of sight in the eye

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I did have to wait a little to see Dr harris but everything else was was A+.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I'm very happy with the results of my cataract surgery. Dr Harris has done surgery on both of my parents eyes and now mine. The staff at the Lamont hospital were also very nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Just had my second eye fixed of the cataract giving me vision problems and I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I should have checked the ratings on Dr Ross Harris before my mother had cataract surgery in November 2015. The ratings were not good. Due to complications, my mother lost the sight in her eye and will not chance surgery in her second eye. Has Dr Harris lost his edge? Are the comments after November 2015, staged?

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I Had a great experience with Dr harris. My cataract is gone and I'm feeling and seeing so much better.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Awesome work, no problems since I had both eyse done a week apart.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016