Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Villano

I can't thank you enough Dr. Michael E. Villano. You treated me with the best of care, and I feel much better now. No more of those painful headaches which I was experiencing on a daily basis, and which were keeping me up at night. I will highly recommend your services to everyone I know, or meet. You're the greatest.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I went to Dr Villano mainly from a recommendation by someone in the healthcare field. I also consulted with other surgeons regarding my face. I felt comfortable with the knowledgeable staff, and with the recommendations that I received from Dr. Villano and decided to have him perform my facelift. I'm so pleased with the outcome (thus the review :), my face looks great, and would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I did my homework prior to having a mid/lower face lift. Dr Villano in Bend, OR was highly recommended and I could not be happier with my results. Dr villano was kind, professional and his staff could not have been nicer. My new look is so natural and gorgeous. I also had my uppper and lower eyes down at the same time, I love my new look.. Would not change a thing and cannot say enough about Dr Villano and his ability as a facial plastic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I am so happy with my results and the care I received from Dr Villano and his staff. I did my home work and am happy I choose Dr Villano. He is so caring and professional. His office is gorgeous and you can tell his office staff loves there jobs and what they do.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

From the 1st contact with Dr Villano's office I was impressed. His staff is excellent , Dr Villano was nothing but professional,kind, and an outstanding surgeon. He took his time to explain the proceedure and I could not be happier. I will diffently use Dr Villano again.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Michael E. Villano's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1995)