Ratings for Dr. Genevieve C. Bates

When My life is on the line I do not like someone treating me that had a rough nite on the town or still arguing with their life partner!! Get a grip people!! How many times are we gonna let this BS HAPPEN B4 WE FORCE CHANGES AND DEMAND WHAT WE PAT DEARLY FOR!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I went to her for heart palpitations thinking that my thyroid medication might be too high. She lowered my meds. I then had bloodwork drawn 3 months later to check the thyroid levels, along with other routine bloodwork (cholesterol, ect). I recieved a phone call from the office asking if I had thyroid problems, they did not have my visit properly documented, and so did not remember what they were treating me for. I even had to remind her that SHE wrote my perscription for the thyroid meds. Additionally my husband went to her once to have his blood pressure monitored (he had a heart attack recently) and she immediately tried to change 3 of the meds that his cardiologist put him on! When I researched the meds, one was the same exact drug, but a new formulary (ie same med, much higher price). She said that another med was not worth the side effects, but it has raised his HDL from 24 to 38, which is incredible and should not be discontinued.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Genevieve C. Bates's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Groveport, OH