Ratings for Nancy J. Moonstarr

Three years have passed since I wrote the last review. I see Nancy occasionally and still recommend her very highly. Her staffing has improved over the last years. I have tired a few other psychologists and healers (medical and alternative) in my lifetime and she is the foremost qualified, gentle, non-judgmental, solution oriented person I have had the fortune to meet. She helps me uncover my deeper truths and is not interested in leading or guiding me. Nancy provides email support to me when I can not see her in person. She keeps updated in her field by taking workshops and has her own set of mentors.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

I have seen Nancy for last couple of years and I recommend her highly. She is thoroughly insightful, compassionate, current in her training with latest techniques. She heals patients based on her deep seated interest, personal experience and excellence. She is nothing short of miracle in my life.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015