Ratings for Dr. Raymond Little

Came highly recommended. Love bedside manners. Genuinely. Concerned. Staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I called to change my appointment but the person who answered said I couldn't change it. I asked if I could goto another dr. Because I moved and didn't live near kingwood she told me I don't have a choice in dr's because this is the dr. That put my pacemaker. So again I explained that I didn't have anyone to pick up my grandson from school and she said that we could only make appt. According to the techs schedule. Well I paid a babysitter got to my appointment waited 2 hours and the tech never showed up and then calls says he is running late. I was so angry I just left. I wanted to change my apointment time 2 1/2 hours later and she said no they felt it was ok for me to wait 2 hours for someone that never showed up. Idr. Little didn't even ask if I wanted a test done he just spoke to his nurses and they told me to come back for an appt. I thought it was a pacemaker checkup but it was a leg scan I didn't need. I travel 1 hr because I don't have a choice but I wont recommend dr little

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Been a patient of Doc. Little over a year. The staff is kickass, and the Dr/Nurses tell it like it is. They'll even fuss at you a little. This is a great group. Keep doing what y'all are doing. See ya soon.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I was out time I took off work while arriving to appointments. A vein scan was done and information sent to BCBS for payment approval.I had required labs before procedure performed at Quest lab,which after insurance paid I owe (1.39.35). I bought compression hose 75.00 and wore 2 weeks before procedure with schedule appointment I took off work the day and day after my endovenous laser therapy procedure was scheduled to be. Holly told me my insurance was paying for procedure therefore I was prepared ( my husband also took off ), Dr. Raymond Littles office did not call me or leave message for me the day before like the receptionist tried to tell me she did(I have a smart phone so I do believe I would have had record of that call. I did find that kind of funny business. The morning I was on my way exactly right before I arrived I get a call from them telling me they need 1500.00 from me and in a matter of a few minutes they jewed that number down to 300.00. I was done dirty!!!!!:(

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

The staff at Dr. Little's office couldn't be better. Keep up the good work and thank you!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Very friendly & Caring Staff, Dr Little is friendly & was a pleasure to meet him

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

The vein procedure I had was not painful and the staff was very friendly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I'm so grateful he was on call the night I had my heart attack.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Horrible doctor, rude and abusive--overcharges all the time and schedules unnecessary and most expensive procedures. Have had an extremely sad experience with him and his wife, Holly Little, who works in his practice as a lawyer. Patients BEWARE!!! He should be deprived of his license to practice medicine as 'doctors' like Raymond Little are a shame to this honorable title.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Raymond Little's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med