Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raymond Little

What a blessing, and I have no doubt that God led me to Dr. Raymond Little! He is an excellent doctor, and his staff from the minute you walk in the door are the very best, professional, and made me feel like family during such a stressful time in my life. He took the time to listen to my concerns, explained in detail the symptoms I was experiencing, and answered all my questions. He is very thorough in his attention to your health, and I was comfortable with his evaluation, recommendations, tests ordered of what was best for me. I’ve heard time and time again about taking care of myself, my one heart, and he helped me finally realize the importance of diet, and exercise to live a long healthy fulfilling life. Sometimes, we need to hear the truth, “wake up call” with compassion. You will be very satisfied with Dr. Little as your cardiologist. My grandmother always told me, “There is no I in Team”, and I have everyone to thank for the exceptional care from the entire staff at Houston Heart and Vascular & Vein Institute. Stephani Walker

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Raymond Little's response
Wow, thank you so much for the kind review and words!

Submitted April 11, 2018

I just love this staff and Dr. Little, they are so polite and helpful. You may have to wait sometimes, as things a cure from time to time. They got me in today, with short notice, my blood pressure was high. I was dizzy, anyway Thanks guys and Merry Christmas!!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Raymond Little's response
Thank you for your positive feedback! Happy Holidays!

Submitted December 20, 2017

Congratulations for being voted best of Kingwood for 3 years in a row!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Came highly recommended. Love bedside manners. Genuinely. Concerned. Staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I called to change my appointment but the person who answered said I couldn't change it. I asked if I could goto another dr. Because I moved and didn't live near kingwood she told me I don't have a choice in dr's because this is the dr. That put my pacemaker. So again I explained that I didn't have anyone to pick up my grandson from school and she said that we could only make appt. According to the techs schedule. Well I paid a babysitter got to my appointment waited 2 hours and the tech never showed up and then calls says he is running late. I was so angry I just left. I wanted to change my apointment time 2 1/2 hours later and she said no they felt it was ok for me to wait 2 hours for someone that never showed up. Idr. Little didn't even ask if I wanted a test done he just spoke to his nurses and they told me to come back for an appt. I thought it was a pacemaker checkup but it was a leg scan I didn't need. I travel 1 hr because I don't have a choice but I wont recommend dr little

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Been a patient of Doc. Little over a year. The staff is kickass, and the Dr/Nurses tell it like it is. They'll even fuss at you a little. This is a great group. Keep doing what y'all are doing. See ya soon.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

The staff at Dr. Little's office couldn't be better. Keep up the good work and thank you!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Very friendly & Caring Staff, Dr Little is friendly & was a pleasure to meet him

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

The vein procedure I had was not painful and the staff was very friendly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I'm so grateful he was on call the night I had my heart attack.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Raymond Little's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Raymond Little, founder of The Vein Institute & MediSpa, has been a board-certified practicing physician for over a decade. He received his degree in medicine from Boston University where he completed his internship and residency in internal medicine. Dr. Little also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and received interventional training at Baylor University Medical Center. Along with his professional medical team, you'll be treated with the utmost care during your consultation and you need not be referred by another physician.

• English

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)
  • Georgetown University