Dr. Raymond Little

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raymond Little

Congratulations for being voted best of Kingwood for 3 years in a row!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Came highly recommended. Love bedside manners. Genuinely. Concerned. Staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I called to change my appointment but the person who answered said I couldn't change it. I asked if I could goto another dr. Because I moved and didn't live near kingwood she told me I don't have a choice in dr's because this is the dr. That put my pacemaker. So again I explained that I didn't have anyone to pick up my grandson from school and she said that we could only make appt. According to the techs schedule. Well I paid a babysitter got to my appointment waited 2 hours and the tech never showed up and then calls says he is running late. I was so angry I just left. I wanted to change my apointment time 2 1/2 hours later and she said no they felt it was ok for me to wait 2 hours for someone that never showed up. Idr. Little didn't even ask if I wanted a test done he just spoke to his nurses and they told me to come back for an appt. I thought it was a pacemaker checkup but it was a leg scan I didn't need. I travel 1 hr because I don't have a choice but I wont recommend dr little

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Been a patient of Doc. Little over a year. The staff is kickass, and the Dr/Nurses tell it like it is. They'll even fuss at you a little. This is a great group. Keep doing what y'all are doing. See ya soon.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

The staff at Dr. Little's office couldn't be better. Keep up the good work and thank you!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Very friendly & Caring Staff, Dr Little is friendly & was a pleasure to meet him

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

The vein procedure I had was not painful and the staff was very friendly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I'm so grateful he was on call the night I had my heart attack.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Raymond Little's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Raymond Little, founder of The Vein Institute & MediSpa, has been a board-certified practicing physician for over a decade. He received his degree in medicine from Boston University where he completed his internship and residency in internal medicine. Dr. Little also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and received interventional training at Baylor University Medical Center. Along with his professional medical team, you'll be treated with the utmost care during your consultation and you need not be referred by another physician.

• English

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)
  • Georgetown University