Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake

Very professional and helpful. The staff is kind and communicative and my time in the waiting room was minimal. Dr. Lake is very knowledgeable and professional and approaches problems with detail and fine care, i felt safe and well taken care of. I highly recommend coming to this office if you have any concerns regarding your health.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

It was positive other than needing the surgery. Dr.Lake explained everything.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Really had the best experience wonderful doctor with excellent knowledge very educated and patient very nice office staff

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Everyone professionally greeted me and then I had a consultation with Dr Lake. Then vitals with nice personality Med Assistant, then exam. Dr. Lake made me feel extremely comfortable with a very uncomfortable situation. Good humor, professionalism and felt some understanding/empathy from him. Leaving feeling like I will turn out ok and maybe erase a huge burden. Thanks! I prefer self parking, but the office is very nice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Lake is wonderful! I was so nervous but he made me feel so at ease! Wonderful office staff too! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

We'll see what happens with the end result, but my experience with Lake has been as painless as can be. Sure hope the treatment finally works, because this is the second specialist visited for same issue. Gregarious, knowledgeable physician Lake seems to be.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Amazing caring, professional facility. Dr Lake and staff get an A for all that they do.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Lake and the stuff were great. Dr. Lake took his time (even though i was 30 min late) in finding out about my health. Explained everything in details and made sure that I don't have any questions. Had a great visit:)

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I had a great experience with the dr. I came in in alot of pain and dr.Lake knew exactly the problem i had and diagnosed a solution for me i am very pleased with the results i highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Lake is great. Office staff is always very nice and i never have to wait too long to see Dr. Lake.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA