Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake

I had a good experience, the parking was easy and they took me right away. Dr Lake was very efficient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Saw doctor lake was a total professional totally felt comfortable totally recommend thank you

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Great! Doctor was friendly, funny and knew exactly what the problem was.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Lake is awesome. The best Doctor I've had so far helping with my problem. Very funny, respectful and gentle. The consult was super fast, he was extremely knowledgeable and took care of me very well. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Visit was fast. Dr. Lake was very professional. He explained everything about my problems and very easy to understand.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very professional and helpful. The staff is kind and communicative and my time in the waiting room was minimal. Dr. Lake is very knowledgeable and professional and approaches problems with detail and fine care, i felt safe and well taken care of. I highly recommend coming to this office if you have any concerns regarding your health.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

It was positive other than needing the surgery. Dr.Lake explained everything.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Really had the best experience wonderful doctor with excellent knowledge very educated and patient very nice office staff

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Everyone professionally greeted me and then I had a consultation with Dr Lake. Then vitals with nice personality Med Assistant, then exam. Dr. Lake made me feel extremely comfortable with a very uncomfortable situation. Good humor, professionalism and felt some understanding/empathy from him. Leaving feeling like I will turn out ok and maybe erase a huge burden. Thanks! I prefer self parking, but the office is very nice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Lake is wonderful! I was so nervous but he made me feel so at ease! Wonderful office staff too! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA