Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake

Doctor lake was so great. He saw me on a moments notice and quickly identified my issue (fissure versus what another doctor told me was hemoroids). His bedside manner was also superlative. The staff was also amazing. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Very effecient and informative and easy to understand

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

It was a very nice experiece with Dr. Lake and I appreciate being fit in so quickly

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Fast check in easy parking nice staff very efficient and friendly and to the point and no waiting

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I had a very nice first visit with Dr.Lake. He is caring and a very good listener. I felt very comfortable with Dr.Lake.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Lake was honest, informative, and gave us a range of options in addition to his professional opinion. He was patient and he answered all of our questions regarding our medical concerns and medical issues. Glad he was candid and straight forward. That's exactly what we need in a doctor, in addition to his expertise. Thanks Dr. Lake

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very professional and helpful. The staff is kind and communicative and my time in the waiting room was minimal. Dr. Lake is very knowledgeable and professional and approaches problems with detail and fine care, i felt safe and well taken care of. I highly recommend coming to this office if you have any concerns regarding your health.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Great. Compassionate and irreverent, exactly what you want from your rectal doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Oh! Dr. Lake was fun,informative,professional.....what a personality! The entire office gets an A!! I was so worried.. he put my mind at ease! I will refer all my friends and family to Dr. Lake!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My experience with Dr. Lake went very well. He took his time with me. He did not rush through the visit. He did a procedure on me the first visit. He did not keep me waiting which is rare these days. Dr. Lake and his staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey P. Lake's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthFirst