Ratings for Dr. Alan Manevitz

He has been my physician for years. You cannot find a better doctor to help you get well.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The worst md. Did not listen to my concerns and needs Never made a follow up (continuing help) appt. Have fibro and lost brother and mother year or two before.....totally inept. I do not know who wrote the other 2 ratings but maybe their insurance paid more. I asked for an appt and ignored.....First impression did not care was on phone while I was in room most of time Asked a few questions and good bye. Seems that he only is interested in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This is the best physician i and my family have ever seen. I, unfortunately, have seen many doctors in many specialties over the years for myself and my family. Dr. Manevitz is the brightest, most compassionate doctor. I am a tough businessman and have to deal with many different kinds of people and I have a reputation for not giving out praise easily. However, this man is truly dedicated, a brilliant diagnostician, has a broad range of knowledge and is pragmatic, logical, humane, caring and helpful. My wife has been suffering depression for years and has been to doctors at Harvard, Menniger, Columbia. Dr. Manevitz took the most detailed history, spoke to her past doctors, formulated a plan of action, arranged diagnostic tests with his colleagues and then came up with a treatment plan...and then followed through and now my wife is depression and anxiety free. He used a combination of medications, therapy and TMS. Thank you Dr. Manevitz---words can never do you justice

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

outstanding doctor---innovative, patient, brilliant diagnostician, excellent bedside manner---kind, empathic very down-to-earth---cutting edge in latest psychopharmacology, does transcranial magnetic therapy (TMS in his office)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Alan Manevitz's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1980)