Ratings for Dr. A G Kyrollos

I have diabetes which was out of control, as well as kidney problem. The combination of medication that I was taking made my kidney functions much worse. I was referred to Dr Kyrollos who recommended a new medication that is very efficient in controlling diabetes, and at the same time does not touch the kidney functions. Indeed after starting his new medication, my diabetes was very well controlled & my kidney functions returned back to almost normal. I can confirm now that Dr Kyrollos is a well trained . extremely skilled & up-to-date physician who is capable to provide his patients with excellent treatment plans. He is caring and conscientious & I would recommend him to any patient looking for an outstanding physician.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Waste of time. Dr. Kyrollos appeared confused and distracted the first time I saw him. His english is not the best and I had difficulty understanding him. Saw him twice and cancelled my 3rd appt because he was seemed so disinterested in my treatment. Sorry will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

An excellent doctor and caring practitioner. He takes a personnel interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr Kyrollos is a very good Doctor,he is dedicated to his work. He called me on a Saturday afternoon,to reassure me about the results of my test.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Dr. Kyrollos is an excellent doctor. He is attentive and very caring about one's well being.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Kyrollos is my diabetic doctor and has turned my life around. He was very knowledgable on the newest insulin and got me back on track and healthy. He also treats me like a human being and not a "Number".

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

An excellent well informed, smart and efficient specialist. In one visit he took care of all my concerns. The office is pleasant with a friendly atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr Kyrollos is an intelligent, well trained Internist, who cares a lot about his patients. I have seen few other doctors; and he was the one to pin-point my problem. He is keen & conscientious and I do recommend him to patients seeking good care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Kyrollos was the first to diagnose my thyroid problem. He is an excellent physician who has insightful clinical skills and incredibly caring for his patients. Dr.Kyrollos always has a positive attitude, he displayed a deep compassion for the well-being of his patients, he has also the combination of personal and intellectual strength for a caring and competent physician.I would highly recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012