Ratings for Dr. Caroline L. Levine

I saw Dr. Levine when I first moved to town seeking relief from acne. She refused to prescribe any medication, instead wanted me to focus on diet, etc. Stuff I already tried and tried. Finally saw another, older physician, got a prescription that cleared it right up. Seeing Dr. Levine first was a waste of my time and caused me to unnecessarily suffer from my skin issue until I got a second opinion. Maybe she has changed her methods, but I won't be booking another appt with her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Of all the dermatologists I've seen in New England, Dr. Levine is by far the most thorough. She closely monitors you- photographing progress, labeling images to detect changes, etc. She actually spends time explaining things- it's very evident that she's incredibly intelligent and altruistically cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Levine is friendly, thoughtful, extremely knowledgeable and professional. I cannot rate her highly enough. 5 is a minimum!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I have seen two different doctors in the practice and have NEVER waited less than 30 minutes. On two occasions, I have left after waiting too long. Once for 50 minutes and once for 40. I've been there 5 times. If they are that consistently running that late, then there is something wrong with how they are scheduling. Too bad, because I think that Dr. Levine is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Caroline L. Levine's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med