Ratings for Dr. David Dickson

Very very very rude staff ... I don't know how the doctor is but the staff is very rude and not concerned at all ... I had an appointment for my daughter who is 17 months now .... for some work related reason I had to cancel the appointment same day ... I called the doctors office in the morning and told them I won't be able make it to doctors office and if I could reschedule the appointment for next day .... the receptionist told me that they were totally booked for next day and the next available date would be 16 March ... I requested her to give me an appointment for 16 but I was told that I would have to call my family doctor and they would reschedule it with Dr Dickson office .... and now today I was told they will not give me any more appointments because I canceled it the same day .... the receptionist could have told me about this complication of not giving me the appointment again .... I feel it's just that they were not able make money of me yesterday so they are intersted anymore in looking into my daughter's case anymore ..... I feel ashamed to be a part of such medical system .... it is absolutely for money .... no humanity or ethics are seen any more .... very devastated

Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. dickson for about 40 + yrs. He is amazing, very kind and knowledgeable. I wonder how long before he retires, No good. I am glad he moved from the group in 164 queen street..........horrible place and...........well ....better, need to say more? I am very happy with his attention. Thank you Dr. Dickson .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Dickson is the Best! Always a delight to see him. : ) Can't say the same about his staff...

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

The staff/receptionists are very RUDE. However The doctor is 100% the best. Always in a good mood, upbeat and it never feels like i am at a doctors office. Really the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Dickson himself, is a great Doctor, very personable, knowledgable, love the bow tie (lol)! The office and office staff is a different story. You can't book an appointment 6 months or more in advance, and if you don't after a year, they insist you supply a new referral!! The office is soooo busy, some of the staffed were not friendly, because of the demand, I guess? I unfortunately had to find another doctor that the staff that can book an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. David Dickson is the kinderst docotoo i EVER MET. WUD DO AGAIN

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I loved my experience with him, hes nice and informative and answered all of my questions and i love his boytue!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Some of the receptionists he has are very rude. This doctor is another story as well. Went to see him sometime in mid-August of this year after being advised by one of his associates that he has in his office that I need laser surgery. I wanted to get his opinion about some of the concerns I had and to give me more advise on the laser treatment that they claimed I need. His answer was that you're seeing my associate and she's the specialist and I'm not. He said to me why are you here today when you have an appointment tomorrow with the specialist in my office? I told him my concerns and he gave me very vague answers to my questions when I asked him the pros and cons of laser and how to prevent certain issues in the future, like cataract. After a few minutes, he's was giving us the feeling that he had to run like a jet plane out of the room. Great way to treat a long term patient for like 15 years of being one.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I been going to Dr Dickson for 15 years. Very nice, kind and helpful Doc. always smiling. i would sure recommend him. all the staff is very friendly..........thanks every one....LALIT M

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Dickson for 43 years now, since I was 10 years old, and he has always been kind, considerate and great with his patients. He has a great personality, is very knowledgable and takes the time to answer all your questions. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012