Ratings for Dr. Todd E. Shatkin

Dr. Todd E. Shatkin & his staff are Amazing! So Professional, Personable, Compassionate, Attentive & Knowledgeable. I have NEVER had an issue w/ anyone or anything at his office. I can't Thank Everyone who works there enough for the Excellent care I have received! I found them truly by accident. I feel as though I have won the lottery, what an Awesome find! I have been blessed. Thank You Again. Respectfully , TLC

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Was told in consult by Dr. Todd Shatkin that my health insurance was going to cover 3/4 of my dental work and 32 days later I get a bill for an additional $2,000 that must be paid within 13 days that I was unaware of. Very poor communication. What a shock!!! Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Has a great presence professional and knowledgeable got it right with my implant the first time 😊 I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I agree with the other negative comments. Had a bad experience and won't go back.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

self absorbed and not skilled at his trade. It's one thing to have a cocky doctor who is great at his work , but this guy sucks. Horrible work,: go back for follow ups and it is a warehouse, different dentist everytime, always rushed. very expensive. poor quality craftmanship I think because its connected to his brother's plastic surgery office people think he is good, I wish I went elsewhere for expensive dental work which has never been right. positive point, he seems to care about his family, ugh GO ELSEWHERE for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Came to dentist in great pain, first question he asked me was "how did you hear about us?" much more interested in $$ than caring for his patients. Worst dental experience of my life. Terrible.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014