Ratings for Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh

Do not bother using this guy. In addition to being a disappointment, his billing practices are shady to say the least.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Rouhbakhsh was my primary care doctor for several years in Oregon. I received wonderful care in his office as well as follow-ups either by him or his staff. He is a marvelous doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

My 12 yo daughter saw him for back pain & for allergy testing. He asked "why did you feel this was so important that you just had to be seen today?" explaining if she felt better after two days "it's just and owie".She's a serious gymnast who gets more than owies. He said it does no good to bring her in post-pain, and when I said the clinic was closed so we went to the ER he said "that is not what an emergency room is for, it's for matters of life and death." I then asked about an allergist referral. He questioned why I wanted one when "this is the first time I've ever set eyes on your daughter." I said I was following ins. advice, and he said "if an allergist finds nothing then you're right back here anyway". I told him I was okay seeing more than one doctor. He replied "you're the one steering the boat Mom," then walked out. It was obvious that he was done with us before he even walked IN the office. I just wanted to get medical care for my daughter!

Submitted May 10, 2011

The very BEST physician experience in many years; attentive and listens, knowledgeable and informed, friendly, willing to spend 1x1 time, improved my illness 100%.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Submitted February 8, 2010

Strange apptmt.; kept asking me (about 5 times) exactly WHERE I live. I'm a single homeowner, female, and rather wealthy and don't tell my home- address except to family. I've used the same PO Box and Insurance for the past sixteen years yet he was yelling and acted so suspicious (yet I have a very high credit score and no history what-so-ever of non-payment anywhere)! He was not at all helpful and disrespectful and after ASKING me my drug allergies (am allergic to codeine) and seeing my WRITE in their papers that I am allergic to codeine, he sends me out the door with prescriptions; I went right to the pharmacy and when it was time to pay I see a big bottle of prescription cough-syrup containing Codeine! I real smart one... Ridiculous.

Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2001)

Pacificare