Ratings for Dr. Bobbi Lutack

I LOVE Bobbi & her staff. She saw me through some super intense issues, and spends a lot of time with me to talk through any issues that arise. Word to the wise - try to get her first appt of the day!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Do not visit this so-called doctor. She is extremely unprofessional and her front desk staff is composed of the rudest, most dismissive people you can imagine.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

She gets you all excited to use her services because finally a doctor can diagnose and treat Lyme disease that also takes insurance. She spends a lot of time with you In your first appointment and her straight forward no nonsense manner charms you , but the after care sucks! After spending several hundred dollars on specialty lab tests (she makes you think they are absolutely medically necessary to diagnose your condition), the staff leaves a brief voice mail with results but no help or direction on their meaning or what comes next. No one will help you or answer your questions. They just push you to wait for your appointment which could be one to two months out. So,you're left hanging and worrying and trying to hit Google to figure your own sh*t out. If any new symptoms come up or concerns, same thing. Bobbi will let u email her questions but her answers are curt and ineffective- like your bothering her. Staff could care less and they never answer their phone. It seems like this doctor really cares about you when you first meet her, but alas she's more interested in your buck than your well being.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Unprofessional dr with no bedside manner and even worse front desk. don't waste your time

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I really like Dr. Lutack. She is funny and has a no nonsense approach to treatment. She gets down to the core of what your issue is and is always encouraging and gives me a sense of peace. She can run behind but once you are in her office you receive her undivided attention & incredible support. I would recommend Dr. Lutack to others and feel she is a big blessing in the lyme community.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Very brash, an 'in your face' type doctor. Claims to be highly intelligent, opposes patients who are themselves educated and is threatened by their knowledge. Greeting is very gruff, like "what do you want me to do for you," or "what are we doing today." There are better Lyme doctors in the Seattle area.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Rude front desk, and I witnessed several breeches of HIPAA within seeing Dr. Lutack. She seemed so set on diagnosing me with Lyme disease and didn't even try to rule out other sources. I'm NOT going back

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

After having been here many times, Ive learned the office and doctor do not seem to know all they preach about. The front office gal is rude or acts as if she is the doctor which is not the case. I am not pleased with any of them, I will not go to them or tell anyone else about them.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Doctor Lutack is an above average doctor. She spent over an hour with me discussing my complex symptoms and needs. She is gifted at describing and understanding symptoms and possible treatments. It took over 2 years for me to find a doctor like her to work with in getting help for my complicated and confusing health condition. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Lutack's staff member returned a message I'd left requesting an appointment. At the time, my pet goat was in medical crisis, and we were in the barn waiting for the vet. I thought the call was the vet. I told Dr. Lutack's scheduler that I was in the middle of having a pet put down, so I needed to call her back. She never missed a beat--"We DO require your credit card information, and you will need to call me back before 2:00 p.m. to hold an appointment..." I said to her, "Where on earth is your compassion? I'll call you back, but I'm losing a pet right now." Unbelievably, she kept right on, "I don't make the rules, we require this of every patient..." and she was still talking over me as I thanked her and hung up. With staff like that, I don't believe I need to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013