Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Elijah

Dr. Brian explained everything & was so patient with me. I would highly recommend having atlasprofilax done! The pain in my back & legs are gone, in fact that same day I could feel the difference. I feel 20 years younger! It's so wonderful to have Dr. Brian Elijah to heip people like me feel so much better!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

I'm so grateful that I came across this email from my wellness place. The results are still happening TWO months later!!!! Dr. Elijah was very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

As a brick/stone mason, I continually test my body. Dr. Elijah has earned my faith and trust to correct misalignments in my spinal system. He listens to you, employs the proper time, and with kinesiology finds your weak points. He and his staff are smart, personable, and genuinely concerned about you. Dr. Elijah has been my chiropractor for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

I was treated quite rudely by Dr. Elijah and especially by the woman (Alice?) who accompanied him to the remote treatment site. To top it off, I had received the Atlas procedure and have observed no relief from my pain. I understand that the treatment may not work for everyone, but it just seemed appropriate based on my whole experience with this provider. A $300 lesson learned.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr Elijah was excellent! The staff was courteous and the office was clean.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I felt taller and pain free in my neck area after the treatment. No more neck pain, I have less overall pain in the body and feel more energetic at times. I also feel taller and am walking straighter.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I have noticed an increase in my energy , he was knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions. I am going back in 2 weeks, will give a update. I have been very impressed so far,bhaving worked in the medical field for 25 years. I went in a sceptic but seeing amazing results so far.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

A terrific experience and I felt immediate results!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

great experience, all around. I'm thankful for the reference to his group by my sister. She's had wonderful results as well!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

They were awesome to work with and were very helpful!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018