Ratings for Dr. Melissa Fogle

She connects with my child, is very attentive to him and I trust her with him. The only thing that could improve I feel would be including the parent perhaps though an individual session with parent periodically so I'm not taking up my child's appointment time updating Dr. while child waits alone. I have also not been given any specific treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Fogle is very technically skilled in her profession. I can understand how people would perceive her way of treatment as being "non-compassionate" but I think that it actually works out better that way. She is very professional and I never felt unwanted or unwelcome but I did feel like I was her patient and not her friend. I really liked that she stays up to date with current research as opposed to others who were trained and never update their knowledge base. Very smart- will definitely help if you are willing to accept her as your Doctor and not necessarily your best-friend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Fogle is extremely knowledgable of her field. I would definitely recommend her to others. The office is clean and the staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Fogle was knowledgeable, but didn't seem to connect or show much compassion for why we were there. I understand that she is all about statistics and testing; however, her approach with us about a sensitive topic was abrupt and matter of fact.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Fogle is an extremely skilled child psychologist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Terrible, unethical person along with the entire company. Beware: The don't care about anything but money. Family is not their bussiness.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009