Ratings for Dr. Mark Snowise

He would not help my son with an acute sever anxiety issue. He just didn't care. I would recommend anyone else. My son is suffering because of Snowise

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

By far the rudest, most inappropriate person I have ever met. Talking down to people is what he is best at.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have been a longtime patient of Dr. Snowise and he has always been honest and on target with my healthcare. Sent me elsewhere as deemed necessary and letting me know when I needed to do something different. I believe we are all ultimately responsible for our own health and that true honest communication with our Doctors create a partnership in being as healthy as we can.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Diagnosed me with advanced osteoarthritis and prescribed me anti-flammatories.they were not effective at all and i went back to his office in severe pain three weeks later.he treated like some kind of drug seeker and completely reversed his diagnosis to'a little bit of arthritis but not much'.i went to the a local emergency room to a real doctor who discovered my 4 herniated and 1 ruptured disk.would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Snowise is skeptical of patient symptoms. His skepticism yields faulty diagnoses on occasion. For example, his doubt of blood in productive cough fluids led to prescription of ibuprofen, and ultimately pneumonia. Sad that a grown man doubts his patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Mark Snowise's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)