Ratings for Dr. Arnold S. Broudy

I went to see Dr Broudy for recurrent tendonitis. He said that everything looked fine and sent me away with a prescription for Naproxen and a $200 wrist splint. With no resolution, I decided to seek a 2nd opinion from another orthopedic doctor, who ran blood work and referred me to a rheumatologist. Turns out I had drug induced lupus....

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Five visits, total of about 2 minutes of his time, no diagnosis, progress or relief of symptoms. This guy will not take the time to listen so he can't diagnose. Find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

This guy is ridiculous. Over an hour and a half in the waiting room last appointment. Made sure I got first a.m. appointment this time, over 45 minutes and still waiting.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

surgery done on my right hand was not extensive enough for the severeity of the synovitis i had. Dr. Broudy just continued to extract fluid from the site. i ended up going to another surgeon to complete the process

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

This MD was rude on the three occasions I saw him. I had to transfer to another orthopedic surgeon to get appropriate care. My condition was complicated and Dr. Broudy didn't want bothered. He only wants simple stuff that requires little skill or knowledge. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone needing ankle surgery. I went there for six months and got no relief; the doctor I transferred to (Hasselman, MD) recognized my problem immediately and got me taken care of...and he was very friendly and willing to answer questions and address concerns. Dr. Broudy was not. He doesn't like patients with questions or difficult conditions. I paid a lot of money in co-insurance for northing with Broudy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Arnold S. Broudy's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Banner Health
Healthnet
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)