Ratings for Dr. Benjamin J. Werner

Does not spend sufficient time to adequately exkam Does not spend adequate time in examining the foot and does not take time to show personal therapeutic methods. I do b Not recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very professional and very helpful dr. Wonderful experience in my opinion with my situation. Would definitely recommend over anyone i have been to about my broken bones.. and ive had plenty...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very personable doctor; however, this hides his competence. He diagnosed me with a stress fracture on my foot, put me in an air cast and told me I could take it off when I shower or sleep. At the three week check up, he said it was healing nicely, even though the x-ray did not look any different to me. At six weeks, he did not show me the x-ray, but told me it was healed and to transition out of the boot. My foot continued to hurt for over a week until I went to a new podiatrist to discover the fracture was still there and that I should have been sleeping with the boot on. After an additional five weeks, my foot is significantly improved, although not totally. After calling his office, I found out the note he put in my record at the six week mark was that my foot was "healing"----not that it was healed as he told me. Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Told me something diffrent every visit.... Put on cast after cast over a couple of years and still pain is worse then.ever.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Terrible ability to communicate effectively with the patient! He can not allow the patient to decribe his condition for the the doctor. He does not show models or diagrams to explain the problem of the foot. I am college educated and he could not tell me the patient all of my options!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Benjamin J. Werner's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL