Ratings for Dr. Khaled M. Abouhaif

I have had extreme lower back and hip pain for quite a while. With the chiropractic treatments from Dr. Kal, I have cut my pain medications by 90 percent and no longer limp either.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I went in and Dr. Kal ordered an MRI. He discovered that I had 2 herniated discs and recommended Spinal Decompression and class 4 K-laser. Within a few short weeks, I was about 90 percent better. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have had lower back pain and headaches for a few years. After chiropractic treatments my headaches are almost gone and my low back pain has decreased noticeably. I feel like I have control of my life again.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Kal is the best chiropractor I know.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

In the past I have seen a few chiropractors, but this is by far the best one I have seen yet. he is knowledgeable, friendly, interested in getting my problem fixed and going the extra mile to make sure I am pain free. i was in a car accident and had problems with my neck, lower back, shoulder and arm. Him and his friendly staff made sure that I was comfortable and they were genuinely interested in getting me the help I needed to feel less pain. His office has updated equipment and they even have an MD on the premises to asses you in case you need any further evaluations. I always felt great going to them and I would highly recommend him.He genuinely cares about the well being of his patients. Thanks, Dr Kal and all the staff, you've been great. George

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Khaled M. Abouhaif's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal