Ratings for Dr. Channing C. Bolick

Outstanding holistic doctor! Dedicated, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Perseveres in searching for the cause(s) of the problem rather than simply treating the symptoms. Dr. Bolick takes the time to listen to the patient, explain what's happening, and answer questions. He has helped me considerably with various issues, including long-term conditions that other doctors had never been able to resolve. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Very happy. I lost 20 pounds on Dr. Bolick's Chirothin diet. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Great doctor. Very modern and up to date. Dr. Bolick found a vitamin deficiency that others had missed. My health is much better now.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Treatment worked after one visit. The office is fresh & up to date"

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Bolick and his staff are awesome. Theya re very caring gentle and efficient. The office and rehab room are always clean. Dr. Bolick found a problem I had been treating for for 12 years was the wrong diagnosis and got me on the right track to recovery. I am very pleased with him and the facility and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I had a very good experience at this office. I was helped with neck, shoulder and arm pain and I was seeing results within 4-6 visits.This business does all chiropractic care with x-rays to see where you start and see the progress till end of treatment. So they proved to me that I was improving. Dr Bolick has wonderful, gentle, hands on approach that is sure to please any one. He is kind, compassionate and "in tune" to his patients. No matter how busy Dr. Bolick is, he always has time for his patients, he provides highly skilled, comprehensive, and informative chiropractic care in a spotless yet comfortable setting. I heard very good things about the office and I decided to give them a try and I am glad that I did!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Bolick works religiously to find the root of your pain and health issues. His staff is NOT very professional at all. They are super nice but seem to know very LITTLE about what they are doing. He needs to make them more knowledgeable about their jobs. He helped me and I feel great and would go back. I wish I had the money to let him clean me up completely as he seems to have great ideas on how to restore healthiness to your life again. Office is very outdated and kind of musty But he is certainly up to date on everything. Just schedule one visit and see for yourself. He truly does care about you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr. Bolick is not your "typical" Doctor, he is amazing, he takes the time to explain things to you and to address your questions and concerns always on a one on one basis, and you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Would not go back nor would I recommend. I went to 2 chiropractors and my GP and this Dr is the only one that felt I needed to be put on an aggressive and expensive therapy plan.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Bolick really helped me and found things other drs missed. I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Channing C. Bolick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

HealthFirst