Ratings for Dr. Judith K. Favor

Dr. Favor is an incredible doctor! She is extremely smart and caring! Not often do you find a doctor that cares so much about her patients and her work! You can tell by her expertise that Dr. Favor is devoted to work and that it isn't just a job to her! Everyone in her office is wonderful! Especially the ultrasound ladies and her nurse Kim they are all so professional and attentive. It is always a joyful experience when I walk through the doors of Sparks and Favor! The office is so wonderfully decorated you feel like your in a nice hotel on vacation! I would recommend her to anyone that needs an OBGYN (and I have). 5 Stars!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

very personable, takes generous time with me. I would refer Dr. Favor to my mother, family memebers or friends. Followup on testing is handled in a short period of time. medicines were discussed with me in detail, describing the need for medicine. Dr. Favor delivered my first and second grandsons - she was a God send on both births, particularly my first grandson who was a premature birth. I have the upmost respect and trust for Dr. Favor and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I love Dr Favor. She delivered my 2 children. One of them had complications and she made the right calls all the way through to deliver my baby safely. I've been with her since 2005. The other Dr's in her practice are also great, especially Dr. Gregory. I'd definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Excellent physician who I would recommend to my family members and friends.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I have been using Dr. Favor for years now. I totally respect her knowledge and skill! She is always just a phone call away with any problems or concerns. Her nursing staff is also very helpful and nice! I now have my daughter going to her - so I would recommend her to anyone! tgc

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Favor delivered my baby. My daughter was turned the wrong way in the birth canal, and Dr. Favor was able to quickly turn her around and give us a safe delivery. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Saw Dr.Favor many times over a 2-year period.I was severely anemic w/weight loss. She recommended I have a hysterectomy.I was seeing an internal med. Dr.in her same group and he agreed.One afternoon after an appt. w/Dr Favor I was called to get back immediately about my dangerously low blood. I went the next day and missed my other dr. A 3rd Dr. that just happended to hear my distress examined me and immediately ordered a colonoscopy and endoscopy.Bingo!At 44 I had Stage b-3 Colon Cancer. Hopefully Dr.Favor is ordering this test more.She just kept telling to take my iron, that she could not do anything about my low blood unless I had surgery.It would have been too late for me. Now after almost 10 years of being cancer free,lots of test,and quiet a big change in my life, I remain thankful to God for sending me the right doctor.He orders tests.Hopefully Dr.Favor is sending patients,regardless of age to have this test.Cancer knows no age. Be agressive about your health!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. Favor has always been very pleasant and calm at all times. The patient's health seems to be her top concern, even to the point of seeing me the same day and helping arrange a time to fit my schedule (not hers). She is very accessible as a physician --- picks up the phone and calls directly to address my concerns. I would recommend anyone to her. She now sees my college-aged daughter as well which gives me a confidence knowing she is getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

for an exam, physician is helpful, well trained in OBG. VEry compassionate physician. Staff attentive to physician and patient. timely, starts with conservative medicine and moves on from there - I like that approach

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Favor is a wonderful doctor. I have been with her since 1991 ( I was one of her first patients ).

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Judith K. Favor's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1987)

AARP