Ratings for Dr. Courtney E. Sherman

Great Doctor. She really knows her stuff. I would highly recommend her. I have AVN and she is up to date on treatments and is good!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Sherman is first rate and I feel lucky she did my surgery in my femur.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Fantastic Doctor...Hip replaced...full confidence in her.. .. highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I was SO happy to find Dr. Sherman. I had seen 2 other orthos, a wonderful pain dr and a pain clinic dr. I had had 4 visits to the ER and one stay in the hospital to try and control my pain. But no answers. My pain dr. referred me to Dr. Sherman. At first I wasn't sure because I had seen so many drs. But she was totally amazing. She actually got down on the floor and showed me the exact correct position I fell in. She gave me a through exam unlike the other 2 orthos I went to. Then she told me I needed a hip replacement which I had a month ago. I had a problem unrelated to the surgery but she and her staff were amazingly kind to me about it. Not one of them got upset over my many calls and emails. She and they followed up on everything. I feel blessed to have found her AND her wonderful staff. They never became irritated with me. I trust her to do my future knee replacement 100%. Thank you so much, Dr. Sherman and staff!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

She is an excellent surgeon. She did surgery on my mother that had bilateral knee replacements years ago. She fell done steps and broke her fermur bone had surgery by a different Dr. in her home town. She went to rehab. and was in a wheelchair for 1 yr. and the bone never healed and bone and screw/plate came away from bone. The surgeon in her home town, told her that nothing could be done and she would never be able to walk. She went to Mayo and saw Dr. Sherman. Who immediately knew the problem. She knew the procedure that was needed. She did surgery and within 3 weeks my mother was walking on her own. She has not been in a wheelchair since she left the hospital coming home. She gave my mother her life back. Kathy Griffin

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Great doctor.Did a very good job.Would use her again if needed.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Sherman is amazing. She is accessible, knowledgeable and everything you could want in a doctor. She made me feel completely at ease as I went into surgery. Can't say enough good about her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Awesome doctor! Took time with me, very knowledge!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Courtney E. Sherman's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)