Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Jinguji

We have had a very good experience with Dr. Jinguji. He is very knowledgable, the first doctor to really "get a handle" on my son's medical issue and his interpersonal skills are terrific. He really interacts well with my son and has gained my trust.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

He is not an honest doctor. I would not recommend him to anybody. Go somewhere else if you can.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Jinguji is an excellent, caring doctor. He specializes in child osteopathy. My daughter has mild scoliosis, which he is following. He speaks to her and to me, shows and explains all of the x-rays, discusses at-home help and demonstrates stretches, and also educates about good patient etiquette--ask questions, don't be afraid to ask for a nurse or other doctor to be present if your parent isn't, make sure you know what the doctor is going to do and why. This is invaluable to a young person and a great reminder to parents! We really like him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Jinguji's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Federal Way, WA