Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Scott

I was admitted into the hospital at 27 weeks pregnant under the care of HRP. Unfortunately, my OBGYN did not service the hospital and so Dr. Scott's practice received me. Under the circumstances, I was nervous to be seen by a different practice. There was no established relationship or trust. That changed as I met the different doctors on rotation. Dr. Scott performed my C-Section at 29 weeks and did such a wonderful job. I decided to make a switch after my experience and became a patient after my hospital stay. I can say that my experience from my hospital stay to office visits was great. Dr. Scott and all the staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, and punctual.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I find that often, the way staff treat a person is a reflection of how the people treat the staff. To me, the staff were great, the facility looked great, and Dr. Scott really is an exceptional doctor. It is common to feel rushed during an appt., as doctors' schedules are unbelievably tight. This doctor is very attentive, informative and you can tell he has a shining passion for what he does. I feel so lucky to have found him, he changed my life. When a doctor can do that, he's pretty good. I would recommend him to anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

He is a very personable Dr. He takes his time with me at each visit and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Scott and Nurse Beth are the best in town. I'm pregnant with my second child. So happy he is my obgyn.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. Won't explain anything and barely answers any questions. Will never return to this office.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr.Scott always takes his time and answers all of my questions. His nurse Beth is always cheerful. Thank you Dr. Scott for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

The best OBGYN Dr. I ever have very compassionate, accommodating. Thank you Dr.Scott for taking care of me and my baby Earl during my c section surgery. Now I am enjoying my life as a mom .May the Lord God bless you and your staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Best Dr I have and very accommodating! So blessed to have him and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner. I was worried about bad results. Dr . Scott took the time to explain every detail. Love this practice.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Scott is the best!!! Always very helpful!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Michael C. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Obstetrics & Gynecology allows me to provide healthcare to my patients throughout all phases of a woman's life. I really enjoy providing the full range of gynecology via minimally invasive gynecology procedures, menopause medicine and new contraceptive technologies. The joy of delivering a baby is unique and always exciting.

• English

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA