Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Scott

He is as good a doctor as all these reviews say. I was referred to him by my mother. He has performed surgeries for her and done an outstanding job. He handled all my prenatal care and I felt he truly advocated for my needs. He knows what he is doing and he will answer any question in a way you can understand but never in a condescending way. He cares about his patients and enjoys getting to know the family. The other doctors in his practice were all nice as well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He is absolutely awesome and I love his nurse Beth!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

If I could give him 10 stars I would. He is not only an amazing surgeon he is an amazing human being. And his staff (Beth & Jennifer) deserves 10 stars as well. I would recommend him not just to you but to my friends and family if they needed this type of care. Excellent care and follow up. Not a moment did I feel alone or like a number as I do w other doctors. They care about you as an individual and you can tell. I am grateful I found him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Scott's for the past 8+ years. He is amazing as are his colleagues with Peachtree Women's Clinic. I am so thankful to him for the care he provided over the years through two laparoscopies and two abdominal surgeries-the last being a total abdominal hysterectomy. After just two weeks following the surgery, I am feeling better than I have in the past 6 months. Dr. Scott has an excellent sense of humor, great bedside manner, and is the ultimate professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I was admitted into the hospital at 27 weeks pregnant under the care of HRP. Unfortunately, my OBGYN did not service the hospital and so Dr. Scott's practice received me. Under the circumstances, I was nervous to be seen by a different practice. There was no established relationship or trust. That changed as I met the different doctors on rotation. Dr. Scott performed my C-Section at 29 weeks and did such a wonderful job. I decided to make a switch after my experience and became a patient after my hospital stay. I can say that my experience from my hospital stay to office visits was great. Dr. Scott and all the staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, and punctual.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I find that often, the way staff treat a person is a reflection of how the people treat the staff. To me, the staff were great, the facility looked great, and Dr. Scott really is an exceptional doctor. It is common to feel rushed during an appt., as doctors' schedules are unbelievably tight. This doctor is very attentive, informative and you can tell he has a shining passion for what he does. I feel so lucky to have found him, he changed my life. When a doctor can do that, he's pretty good. I would recommend him to anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

He is a very personable Dr. He takes his time with me at each visit and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Scott and Nurse Beth are the best in town. I'm pregnant with my second child. So happy he is my obgyn.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. Won't explain anything and barely answers any questions. Will never return to this office.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr.Scott always takes his time and answers all of my questions. His nurse Beth is always cheerful. Thank you Dr. Scott for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Michael C. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Obstetrics & Gynecology allows me to provide healthcare to my patients throughout all phases of a woman's life. I really enjoy providing the full range of gynecology via minimally invasive gynecology procedures, menopause medicine and new contraceptive technologies. The joy of delivering a baby is unique and always exciting.

• English

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA