Dr. Michael C. Scott

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Scott

New to the area and found the office to be very welcoming.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Best doctor and staff (Beth and Barb) I've ever had. Totally worth the hour drive to see him... Even when I was pregnant and had to see him all the time. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Wonderful Dr. Paid attention and answered my questions. Having been a patient at 2 of the other OBGYN groups in town, I found his office and office staff outstanding. He is on the cutting edge of medicine and has trained to do the most up to to date and minimally invasive procedures. Many other's in this area can not say that...

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Scott is the most kind and compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet! He is the reason my son survived childbirth due to unknown and unexpected complications at 40 weeks 5 days. I recommend him to everyone as I feel lucky have found him myself.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Best doctor I've ever went to. Cares about his patient, listens to your problems, never rushes you. Very compationate about his work and patients. Would and have recommend to people. Wish more doctors where like him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I don't know why I didn't leave him sooner. Bedside manner is the worst. He's never throrough in his "explanations", very condescending, speaks quickly & doesn't give a flip if you understand, and his delivery is cavalier and apathetic. I feel like Im in the way of his precious time every visit. I record our conversations so that I can go back and listen to them b/c he explains NOTHING. He's expressed the option for a hysterectomy twice alhough I don't need 1 & he KNOWS I want to have kids.

Submitted June 6, 2017

Definitely not knowledgeable about current meds and traditional meds. Treated me for a disease before the results came back which was "negative" I had terrible side effects from his treatment. His bedside manner is horrible he mocks and judges you before he even gets to know who you are now

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Scott has exqusite bedside manner! He is very thorough. I felt very comfortable with him. He treated me with respect and I did not feel rushed at all as he answered all my questions and addressed my concerns! I would highly recommend Dr. Scott to anyone looking for a wonderful doctor! The front staff was also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I trust and like everyone at Peachtree Women's Clinic. Everyone is friendly, knowledgable and I couldn't imagine going any place else. Thank you Dr. Scott for all you do!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

He is as good a doctor as all these reviews say. I was referred to him by my mother. He has performed surgeries for her and done an outstanding job. He handled all my prenatal care and I felt he truly advocated for my needs. He knows what he is doing and he will answer any question in a way you can understand but never in a condescending way. He cares about his patients and enjoys getting to know the family. The other doctors in his practice were all nice as well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Michael C. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Obstetrics & Gynecology allows me to provide healthcare to my patients throughout all phases of a woman's life. I really enjoy providing the full range of gynecology via minimally invasive gynecology procedures, menopause medicine and new contraceptive technologies. The joy of delivering a baby is unique and always exciting.

• English

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA