Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Scott

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

The best OBGYN Dr. I ever have very compassionate, accommodating. Thank you Dr.Scott for taking care of me and my baby Earl during my c section surgery. Now I am enjoying my life as a mom .May the Lord God bless you and your staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Best Dr I have and very accommodating! So blessed to have him and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Scott is the best!!! Always very helpful!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Scott is the best!!! Always very helpful!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I've been under Dr. Scott's care following a miscarriage about 11 years ago. He was and is very compassionate and helpful with all my needs, emotionally and physically. I moved to Hawaii 4 years ago, and I make annual trips back to Dr. Scott and his warm staff once a year.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I went to see Dr. Scott about a month ago. I was in a lot of pain he listened and took time with me. Dr. Scott and Beth truly care. I highly recommend them to any woman.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Michael C. Scott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scott and Nurse Beth are the best in town. I'm pregnant with my second child. So happy he is my obgyn. "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for some simple poon check ups or somebullshit idk and all of a sudden this pasty niggga starts tryinna grip ma ball! and im a mofucken girl! my balls..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. Won't explain anything and barely answers any questions. Will never return to this office."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr.Scott always takes his time and answers all of my questions. His nurse Beth is always cheerful. Thank you Dr. Scott for taking care of me. "

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best OBGYN Dr. I ever have very compassionate, accommodating. Thank you Dr.Scott for taking care of me and my baby Earl during my c section surgery. Now I a..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr I have and very accommodating! So blessed to have him and his staff! "

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful bedside manner. I was worried about bad results. Dr . Scott took the time to explain every detail. Love this practice. "

June 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experiene. Will never return to this office. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scott is the best!!! Always very helpful!!!!!!"

March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been under Dr. Scott's care following a miscarriage about 11 years ago. He was and is very compassionate and helpful with all my needs, emotionally and phy..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Scott about a month ago. I was in a lot of pain he listened and took time with me. Dr. Scott and Beth truly care. I highly recommend them to a..."

November 29, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael C."

April 8, 2012