Ratings for Dr. Esther C. HA

Got my exam there and a pair of new glasses under my insurance plan with no problem. Doctor is professional. They have a good selection of frames at affordable price. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Great Doc! Took care of my eye infection with no problem. Gentle and caring. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Ha for 2 years now. We go to her for our annual exam and we like her large selection of glasses. I find her very easy to talk to and knowledgable. Would recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Charges high prices for glasses, and once you paid for the items, no longer wants to assist with adjustments and/or faulty lens/frames/her staff's inability to adjust properly. When she took the exam for patients, did not consider the distance between your pupils, which resulted in ineffective glasses. Had to get the credit card company and insurance company involved. Would not recommend -there are other stores in the area.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

She is a very antibiotic happy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Esther C. HA's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2006)