Ratings for Dr. Terry Lee Adams

Horrible horrible horrible!! Wouldn't take let him touch me with a yen foot pole. He is mean arrogant and doesn't know what he is doing. Please don't let him touch you or your loved ones. You will regret it

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I was in the ER Friday night/early Saturday morning, and I was admitted. The ER doc said she was admitting me, handing me over to the on call surgeon. On call? Pffffffft!!! His majesty doesn't even show up until Sunday morning. Then, when he finally graced us with his presence, he was just a jerk, lacking any bedside manner. If you have questions, he has a smartass answer. I got better answers from the nurses on the floor than from him. He was rude to my parents when he came out after he finished my surgery. When he was discharging me, he wrote a prescription for an OTC laxative and pain pills. When what I really needed was Diflucan and Phenergan. let me Tell you, 5 bags of IV antibiotics without Diflucan will make you want to scream! my follow up visit, he was actually semi decent and somewhat polite. But still being his patient was a nightmare. He can get the job done and not jack it up, but so can a lot of others who can be a lot kinder.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Terry and staff where great.They treated me for a hernia and was very professional. Great service and support.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Misdiagnosed my gallbladder attacks and was no help. Days after my visit I suffered a bad fall with broken ribs when I passed out with an attack and spent week in the hospital and emergency gallbladder surgery (another dr). Also, when I asked him to check swollen glands, he would not and made fun of me, said "You know what Ben Franklin said? They shoot horses don't they." Went to him because I heard he was a good surgeon. Maybe so, I never got to find out. He treated me like I was making up my symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

The surgery he performed improved my quality of life tremendously. He knew what he was doing and abided by my wishes of no blood transfusion if one was needed which due to his expertise one was not needed. He is such a compassionate MD and I have told everyone I know needing surgery to give him a try.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

He gave me a new life with the surgery he performed on me. He is a wonderful, caring and compassionate MD. I have recommended him to friends and they to sing his praises. His skills and knowledge are the best. I am a nurse and know alot of surgeons, and chose him because I know he is good...

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Dr. Terry Lee Adams's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)