Ratings for Dr. Trevor Shoesmith

Dr. Shoesmith is an amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable, and really cares about his patients. All the staff at Highland are great!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Great Doc and his office is very professional. He listens to you, gets you referrals quickly .

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Shoesmith is a wonderful man! He does not over prescribe, he is a great listener, open -minded, very knowledgeable and when he doesn't know the answers right away he's not afraid to say "I'm not sure, but I'll look into that for you." He genuinely cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Shoesmith has been out family doctor for nearly 7 years. He's (nearly) always punctual, knowledgeable, approachable and makes his patients feel comfortable and unrushed. I dont' know how he does it. He's a great Doctor. The clinic staff is also wonderful. I

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Shoesmith is amazing! Extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Never once have I felt uncomfortable around him when he performed a sweep on me and again to check my stitches after I delivered my baby. I love how he draws diagrams to explain visually how things work and never rushes through an appointment. He takes the extra 5 minutes to answer any questions or concerns you have. I wish he could be my family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Goes the extra mile and I'm happy to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr Shoemith is by far one of the best Doctor's! He has always been so friendly and extremely knowledgable and helpful. You can tell he truly cares about each and every one of his patients. I also feel lucky to call him my family Dr! :)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

He cares, he is on time, he is helpful. If that wasn't enough; he looks beyond the obvious, he calls you at home. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

He's obviously the #1 Dr. In the valley for a reason. He truly cares. He has gone above and beyond to care for me as a patient. I feel so lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Always late. Never referred me to a specialist when needed. Not very impressed!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015