Ratings for Dr. David C. Raab

Dr, Raab is a wonderful surgeon. I have been with him for over three years. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Raab is the ONLY person I will see in this practice. He is the exception among his peers in this group.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

First a little back ground story: about a year ago I was hit by a **** driver and was needed to be rescued from my car by the jaws of life. I had severe damage to my ribs, knee, broke my foot and had horrible damage done to my left shoulder, I wont bore you with the lacerations and stitches I needed. Well, Ihave had 3 surgerys done on my shoulder, 2 by a seperate doctor and my last one by Doctor Raab. Needless to say the last year has been horrible, I have been unable to work, it has been an emotional and financial strain for both myself and my wife and I have been in constant pain. To add to all this stress the doctors I had been seeing before Dr Raab were less than comforting. These doctors made feel as if I was a machine part on a conveyer belt. Then I met Dr Raab, this man is a credit to his profession. He would sit and explain things to me, go over every option we had, take his time and listen. He is an excellent surgeon. This man will go to every length to insure your health.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. David C. Raab's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)