Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Ward

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Such a horrible experience. Do not get your dentures here. Go to an oral surgeon to have it taken care of. It doesn't have to be this traumatic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

My original dentures were made at another office three years ago and they took 4 weeks to make. I came to Dr. Jeffrey Ward with a broken upper plate and had a new set in my mouth the day after. They look and feel better than my originals. I am so happy I came to this office! He and his office staff are wonderful!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Amazing!!! The doctor and staff exceeded my expectations. Very professional and particular doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Totally awesome experience with Dr. Ward. Best dental experience I have ever had. Dr. Ward sedated me to have my teeth pulled. PAINLESS!!! My dentures look so good. Everyone is always complimenting me on my smile. Thank you for changing my life.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

do not get dentures here. general dentistry may be ok

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I hate going to the dentist. I haven't gone in a really long time and was recommended to Dr. Ward by a friend. Dr. Ward's office staff made the short wait pleasant and made sure I was comfortable. The office is in a nice area and is kept extremely clean. Dr. Ward was very friendly and professional and was able to make me feel comfortable through the entire procedure. It was easy to complete, didn't take a long time, and didn't hurt!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009