Ratings for Dr. William T. Garrett

Was a new transfer in from NH referred to Dr. Morgan but somehow ended up with this guy. I'm left hanging without any real help. Looking for new doc

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

This guy was on call for my son's regular neurologist on a Sunday. I asked that he please refill my son's seizure meds that the office never called in on the Friday before and had not responded to the pharmacy's fax. He misses one day and immediately starts having seizures all day and night. He said he would look over his files when he returned to the office later in the day. He never called me back or called in his refills thus we had to call an ambulance and visit the ER to get meds for him. He is very uncaring and acted as if we were bothering him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

This guy is a JOKE. Are you kidding me? My husband has an issue but at 9:34 at night - "doctor on call" says he is "going to bed" he has been up since "4am" wah.... I have been up and working since 3am. 16 hours straight and he is "tired" - stay away from this guy. He is in it for the money. He does NOT care about his patient. You are better off going to the emergency room before engaging him. "Engaging" ... he is so NOT engaged. Don't bother ...

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

The low rating is due to the lack of time spent in the examination room, the unwillingness to stick around to answer questions (and for getting bothered by them), and his overall rudeness to me and my family on several occasions. I saw more of his interns and students than him. If you want a Dr. that makes you feel like you are important, this is not a good choice.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. William T. Garrett's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)