Ratings for Dr. STANLEY Goldstein

He is an excellent Dr. Great with my kids and me!!! Would never go anywhere else. He is very pragmatic and highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Golstein is great with kids. I am very fortunate to have him treat my son for asthma and allergies. Plus he prone to sinus infections; which triggers his asthma. He is the only doctor that has ever diagnosed his sinus infection.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Absolutely terrible experience. I went after I was rushed to an emergency clinic because I breathed in cat urine. He hardly let me talk, spoke over me, did a skin-prick test and declared I was not allergic to cat dander. My reaction was to cat URINE. I got shooed from the office as if I had made the whole thing up. He was supposed to follow-up with a report to my doctor, but never did. Now being treated by a pulmonologist for lastly lung problems after the incident.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Simply put, Dr. Stanley Goldstein is the most knowledgable, professional, and caring physician out there! He really takes the time to listen to patients and provides the utmost care! I would certainly reccomend Dr. Goldstein to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Staff is very helpful and welcoming. Generally quick to get an appointment if needed.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

will not go back. very closed minded and does not listen to patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

I have known Dr. Goldstein for 33 years. I was his first patient after his fellowship. I have never met another doctor that has cared so much for me. I have reccommended him over and over. He was at the begining of Asthma care as we know it today. thanks to him and his research, children and adults, like me, are living longer and healthier. He has a beautiful bedside manner and the staff is so nice!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

He was completely unhelpful. I went to him because my lips swell and become itchy a lot and have had three severe face swellings after eating. He continued to smirk at me the entire visit and made me feel like I was an idiot. In the end he told me I didn't need any testing because some people get regional swelling and it was ridiculous I went for previous environmental testing.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. STANLEY Goldstein's Credentials

• Burmese

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY