Ratings for Dr. Anjie Gibson

Felt so comfortable and listened too at my visit this week with her. She is so friendly, caring and smart! I am thankful for people like her. 🙌

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Excellent care provided. Explained things to me, went out of her way to ensure my insurance covered the medication . Spent more time in an appt I have ever had. Friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

excellent care given! Would see her again. Very approachable and knowledgeable. Not judgement all and didn't rush me

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

As a nurse practioner, I have found Dr. Gibson to be caring, interested and reliable. She spends time with you to get to the root of the problem and I do not mind finding my appointment a few minutes late, at times, as I know someone is getting her undivided attention when they need it. She is very personable and will even make follow up calls by phone personally. She is a no nonsense care giver and will share her views honestly. Any perceived emergency follow-up is usually facilitated quickly. I like her no-nonsense approach and control of effective medications. She is definitely there for you and not the pharmaceutical companies!! You need to be straight with her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Wow!! I was very impressed with a Nurse Practitioner. I saw her at the Primary Care Clinic in Surrey and am very happy. This girl knows her stuff and spent time with me like I have never had before. I would go with an NP before a doctor now any day

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Very warm, friendly and professional. Didn't make me feel rushed. Listened to my concens.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Very knowledgeable, great teacher, I felt well taken care of. She has taught me a lot about how to manage my illness and prevent further complications. I would rather have her look after me than my previous physician any day, she motivates me to stay healthy!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Very professional!! Spend time listening to me and making a plan of action to try and figure out my problems that my previous Dr still hadn't figured out (she figured it out!!). She's not a DR but an NP (nurse practitoner). I would rather have an NP than a DR anytime. She prescribes, diagnoses and refers. Very smart!! Spent time explaining things to me. I now enjoying going to the Doctors!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007