Ratings for Dr. Zoe Nath

I spent several years being dissatisfied with my dentist. Pretty much a decade, actually. I really felt that he didn't like me, or respect my feelings about what I wanted to be done (or NOT done) in my mouth. So I finally decided to try West Hill Dental. I went in and asked the receptionist what their views were on certain things... and she assured me that I wouldn't face any opposition from THIS dentist. So I made an appointment. And I am SO very glad that I finally made the decision to change dentists!!! I have had several appointments now, to fix several issues caused by my medical treatment. And I can truly say that I actually look forward to my appointments here! The general staff attitude and the good feelings they generate are just phenomenal! My feelings, worries, concerns and thoughts are always addressed respectfully, thoroughly and with absolutely no feeling like I am just a bothersome patient! And the work is STELLAR! My front teeth have not felt OR looked so good, since the first time I had to have them worked on, over 5 years ago! And, to my complete shock, Dr. Zoe Nath has contacted me via text, after two appointments, to make sure that I was doing all right after the work she had done! I have NEVER felt that I was truly welcome to come back if things didn't feel all right. I have never been told (and multiple times, too!) to PLEASE call if things don't feel right. If my bite was off. Or there were any issues. But Dr. Zoe and the amazing techs have always made it clear that my usual "just bear with it.... the discomfort will eventually pass" way of dealing with problems with dental work.... would not be necessary. In fact, they all made it clear that I was URGED to come back in for adjustments to any work that was done! I am SO VERY GLAD that I finally got my butt in gear and did something about my unhappiness with my former dentist. THANK YOU Dr ZOE!!! I Love You Guys!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

I have struggled with my teeth for many years. I get anxiety when I do go to a dentist. And then I met Dr. Zoe Nath and her staff. I was greeted with such kindness and explained my situation and they helped me out extremely. I now know I have a dentist (and her staff) that truly understand me and I feel a lot less stressed out to go to a dentist. Thank you Dr. Zoe and Ashlyn and all your staff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Zoe and her staff go out of their way to be kind and genuine. I have been embarrassed of my smile/teeth for years and she puts me at ease, and goes out of her way to check on people after they have had work done. If you run into her at the grocery store she treats you with the same kindness. She has been so helpful to my family and I am thankful for her and her amazing staff and clean and modern environment.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

I found Dr. Nath and her staff extraordinarily caring and knowledgeable. My front bridge had broke and she was able to repair and replace everything with care and competence! I did have some complications and Dr. Nath was right on it with extra visits and texting every night to make sure I was OK!! Great team and I am so grateful for all the dedication this team showed me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Very expensive, she does unnecessary work just for the money, her work is no good and she is rude to her staff!

Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Nath is great with my kids. She, and her staff, make them feel comfy and puts them at ease. Yes her fees tend to be a tad high but what do you expect when all of Alberta has the highest dental fees in the country? But she has a nice clean, professional office and her staff are terrific too.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Zoe and her staff did a great job today. Best cleaning I have ever had .

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Nath and her staff are very knowledgeable, professional, patient and courteous. Offered thourough explanation of services provided and answered all my queries with competence and confidence. Made me feel very much at ease during my procedure and followed up afterward. Very fortunate to have such a great dentist in the Peace Country.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Nath now for three years. I have found her to be superior to the other dentists that I have had look after my teeth - this Dr. is gifted with a needle which was always my greatest worry - NO MORE! I have found Dr. Nath and her staff to be professional, funny and really went out of their way to make me feel at ease with my visits. As much as one can ever say regarding going to the dentist, I look forward to having my teeth looked after by Dr. Nath and her staff. I think, compared to some other dentists I've tried in the Peace Region, that we're lucky to have Dr. Nath in Northern Alberta!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

The Staff are very polite and helpful. It is a pleasure going to have dental work done. I love the fact that when Dr Nath and her staff do anything they use very calming voices and lots of manners. Every time I been up there for an appointment it has started on time and some times even ahead. My children love going to see Dr Nath which is also very important to us .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016