You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zoe Nath

Had my first visit to West Hill Dental and I must say it was a very pleasant experience. The hygienist was great during my cleaning answering all my questions and being very informative in everything she was doing, my teeth felt nice and clean once she was done the appointment. A few weeks later I went back for a crown on a broken tooth and saw Dr. Nath and her assistant for the treatment. They kept the appointment stress free as I was a little nervous to being with, Dr. Nath had such a gentle touch when it can to the freezing that I didn't even feel a thing and as for the treatment I left impressed. I would definitely recommend West Hill Dental to my family and friends. The staff was great and the receptionist was very friendly and extremely helpful when it can to the paper side of things dealing with my insurance. Great Dental Office : )

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

She does not seem knowledgeable and skilled , he refers to Dr Dixon for root canals extractions and crowns , her fees are outrageous . I think Dr Dixon keeps her being in business .

Submitted February 5, 2016

Signed up as new patients, had an appointment as a family, receptionist was very forceful in saying the cost will be $### on the day/to be paid. Surroundings are pleasant but I was not overly comfortable with the open plan design...as I could hear all that was being said to other patients! My self & kids were seen by a Hygienist for the best part of 2hrs...Dr Nath appeared for approx 5mins to reinforce what had bee said by the Hygienist! They CLAIM I needed 9, posssibly 10 crowns and an implant. At reception the bill all of a sudden reached $1000??? when I queried it the receptionist was blunt to the point of nasty. So I made an appointment elsewhere for a second opinion. No I did NOT need 9-10 crowns, I needed 1 filling and In the future maybe a crown instead of a filling in 1 tooth for cosmetic reasons...! BE WARNED....QUERY EVERTHING...or err on the side of caution...FIND ANOTHER DENTIST.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Reccomended work on my kid's teeth and made us feel it was an emergency. The quote given to us was astronomical, causing us to seek other opinions. The first dentist said there was nothing wrong with the teeth she was concerned about. As we received two completely opinions, we sought a third. The third dentist agreed with the second, and had no concern about teeth in question. We have heard she pays out her staff at Christmas if they meet their quota. Money is her only priority!

Submitted August 16, 2015

How does she still have a licence? Expensive, pill pusher, rude to her staff. I went here a few times thinking she just had an off day. On my last appointment I saw Dr Dixon and he was great, but now I hear he's gone too. In not going back. As someone else said, I wouldn't take my dog here! All of the work she did had to be redone by another dentist. Waste of money!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Phony and is not genuine about her patients. I would not recommend her. Definitely a pill pusher as was said previously and puts money on her mind first. Also not good with her staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Great with kids! She really enjoys children and keeps within their comfort level!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

from the genuine pleasant reception staff to the assistants and drs- we had a very pleasant welcoming experience- especially when I asked very detailed questions on the phone before my first appointment- friendly, professional and comfortable and it was obvious that children were also happy with their visits to Dr Zoe's dental clinic

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

had a cleaning done recently, the hygeinist or whatever was excellent, no pain, very informative and answered any questions i had. Dr. nath came to do a checkup or whatever and i was not impressed, i think the other girl had better trainning or something because i was in pain the whole time. The part that upset me most was how she belittles her employees...in front of me and the other people there! If i want to pay someone $350 to make my mouth bleed, i will go somewhere else! Staff was wecellent, dentist..not worth the $$$

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I approached this office for emergency treatment of my child and found little to no help. We had to wait an hour and a half after our appointment was scheduled and unless you have insurance or can pay up front they just refer you to other dentists out of town and throw prescriptions at you. They seem to be in business for the money, not the healthcare. Very unsatisfied. My family and I will no longer be giving them our business.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Zoe Nath's Credentials

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first visit to West Hill Dental and I must say it was a very pleasant experience. The hygienist was great during my cleaning answering all my questions a..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She does not seem knowledgeable and skilled , he refers to Dr Dixon for root canals extractions and crowns , her fees are outrageous . I think Dr Dixon keeps h..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Signed up as new patients, had an appointment as a family, receptionist was very forceful in saying the cost will be $### on the day/to be paid. Surroundings a..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Reccomended work on my kid's teeth and made us feel it was an emergency. The quote given to us was astronomical, causing us to seek other opinions. The first..."

August 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.westhilldental.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "T8S0" to "T8S 1M5". Address has been updated from "None" to "8002 100 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17806242004".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "How does she still have a licence? Expensive, pill pusher, rude to her staff. I went here a few times thinking she just had an off day. On my last appointment ..."

November 14, 2014