Ratings for Dr. David C. Cuellar

The office staff is terrible. They don't return calls. Prescription refills cannot be obtained. Prescription authorizations are not done, so insurance won't pay for meds. The office staff and nurses need to changed.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. C is good, but his staff leaves a lot to be desired, especially about contacting me when they say they will and about returning phone calls. They told me not to call, to wait for their call ... which never came. When I did call 1 month later I got the excuse "Oh, sorry I guess you fell through the cracks." Must have a lot of cracks if I have already fallen through 3 times! If I didn't like Dr Cuellar so much I'd totally go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

My father asked me to write a review about his experience with Dr. Cuellar. He had two surgeries performed by this doctor and both times my father did not feel right. He was always in pain and his symptoms reoccurred both times. We found a Dr. John Williamson who performed surgery on my father last year and till this day he feels at 100 percent. He will never go back to Dr. Cuellar nor will he recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Very warm, genuine and knowledgeable. Answered all questions concerning the biopsy needed to rule out prostate cancer. Switched my antiobiotics because I was on cipro and had bad side effects.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. David C. Cuellar's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)