Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Gardner

Gardner Plastic Surgery cares for you like no other practice, from your first visit through post op. I've never felt more comfortable discussing my aesthetic goals and I always fell confident that the doctor and staff heard me and would help me to reach them. Compassionate and professional. My breast reduction surgery has changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Gardner has literally changed my life! After breast cancer, mastectomy, and reconstruction over twenty years ago, I felt that my resulting shape was something I had to live with. Dr. Gardner showed me it was not. I feel like a new person and I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

I had breast augmentation 8 days ago at 12:30. The staff greeted me in a professional and knowledgeable way. I explained I had a blood sugar issue and they were sure to keep tabs on me as I waited for him to finish up his first surgery. I knew Dr Gardner was considered to be a perfectionist and so I stayed calm and watched TV until he finished. The nurses took such good care of me in the meanwhile. When he came in he apologized about being tardy and said no one could stop him or rush him through a procedure and I liked that. My procedure took him more than 5 hours that afternoon. For the first time in years I woke up NOT sick and feeling rather 'good', which was surprising after the amount of surgery I had. Now after 8 days I am back to work and so happy with the results. I prepared well for my surgery and did a lot of research. Dr Gardner is simply the best

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Surgery scheduled to repair breast from mistake he made years earlier. Was told to arrive at 12:30 at surgery center. Time kept getting pushed back was told he was "really backed up" and that he was a perfectionist that's why he was behind. He Never met with me on day of surgery. Very unprofessional since I was hungry and thirsty from fasting. Ended us not having procedure. They refunded my money but the whole experience for the 2 months preparing for this was a nightmare. No consideration for my feelings. Overall horrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Very skilled surgeon who removed cancer from my husbands nose. You would never know he had anything done and his nose looks great. He also removed melanoma from my leg after my dermatologist recommended I see Dr. Gardner. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. A++

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I interviewed several Plastic Surgeons in the Naples area and selected Dr Gardner. His bedside manners are as great as his work! He is very down to earth, genuinely takes interest in what you have to say and he did not rush me thru any of my appointments. my BA surgery was in Feb 2014 and i am extremely pleased. The stitches are flat, and healed perfectly. The breast size is exactly what i discussed with him. I would highly recommend him! In fact, i will be returning for a followup visit soon and will discuss other surgeries with him. Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Look No Further for a Plastic Surgeon!!Dr. Paul Gardner is the BEST, in Expertise,Professional Etiquette ,Honest, Genuine Caring and a Professional Genius!!! He did a fabulous reshaping of my Arms (Bat Wings) and lipo suctioned my lower back and waist rolls. Recovery was very simple , just follow his directions. He has an incredible staff!! Making an exceptional team!! I look forward to a continued Beautiful relationship with Dr. Gardner and his staff, wether it be surgeries, botox or fillers. Dr. Gardner and his staff are the team you want !!! Look No further!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

It seems redundant to add another glowing review with all the others here. His patients are obviously pleased, as am I. My neck lift has made a significant difference in my profile, yet I don't look like I've had surgery. The staff are always smiling and kind. Read reviews of other doctors and you'll see not everyone has a perfect score with no complaints. I highly recommend Dr. Gardner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

After visiting several doctors in the area I decided to use Dr Gardner for my breast reduction surgery. Dr Gardner was very caring and took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all questions. I am 2 weeks post-op and feel really good, the pain was so minimal I would use the term uncomfortable more than pain. The biggest problem I am having is sleep....just want to lay on my tummy and side again! I went from an H+ cup down to about a C and that is exactly what we discussed. I am very glad about the choice to have surgery with Dr Gardner!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Had a upper and lower blepharoplasty with a slight lift at outer corners of my eyes. Dr.Gardner owns my face from now on. He did a marvelous job! He was highly recommended by my female doctor and nurses that dont even work for him! I'll be having a neck lift and nose job next. Now when I look into the mirrors in stores with terrible lighting (most of them!) I take a double look at my younger looking eyes! Before I looked tired and angry no matter the best eye creams available. Cant wait for you to get your hands on my face again Dr.G! Sincerely, L.Courts

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Paul M. Gardner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Paul M. Gardner, MD, FACS, is a renowned double board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in various advanced face, breast and body procedures. Over the course of his illustrious career, Dr. Gardner has received advanced training in sophisticated plastic surgery procedures and has won high praise and recognition from his peers.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• Face-lift
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Liposuction

• 2002 Argus Society Awards: Best Surgery Attending Physician-Finalist
  • 2003 Argus Society Awards: Best Surgery Attending Physician-Finalist
  • 2004 Argus Society Awards: Best Surgery Attending Physician

• Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Liposculputure and Lipectomy Superficial to Scarpa's Fascia. Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery, 3(1): 42-46, February 1996.
  • Seidel, SB, Gardner, PM, Howard, PS: Soft-Tissue Coverage of the Neural Elements After Myelomeningocele Repair. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 37(3): 310- 316, September 1996.
  • de la Torre, JI, Hedden, W, Grant, JH, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO. Retrospective Review of the Internal Doppler Probe for Intra-and Postoperative Microvascular Surveillance. Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery, 19(5): July 2003.
  • de la Torre, JI, Rosenberg, LZ, De Cordier, BC, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO. A Clinical Analysis of Malar Fat Pad Re-elvation. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 50(3): 244-8, March 2003.
  • Robertson, JD, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ Vasconez, LO. Criteria in Choosing Alternative Breast Reconstruction. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 51(1): July 2003.
  • Robertson, JD, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Grant, JH, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO. Abdominoplasty Repair for Abdominal Wall Hernias. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 5(1): 10-6, July 2003.
  • de Cordier, BC, de la Torre, JI, Al-Hakeem, MS, Rosenberg, LZ, Gardner, PM, Costa-Ferreira, A, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO: Endoscopic forehead lift: review technique, cases and complications. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery 110(6): 1558- 68, November 2002.
  • de la Torre, JI, Fix, RJ, Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Reconstruction With The Latissimus Dorsi Flap After Skin-Sparing Mastectomy. Annals of Plastic Surgery 46(3): 1-5, 2001.
  • de la Torre, JI, De Cordier, BC, AL-Hakeem, MS, Rosenberg, LZ, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO: Endoscopic Forehead Lift, Review of Cases and Complications, Plastic Surgical Forum (23): 98-101, 2000.
  • de Cordier, BC, Al-Hakeem, MS, Rosenberg, LZ, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO: Elevation of Malar Fat Pad, Review of Cases and Complications, Plastic Surgical Forum, (23): 7-10: 2000.
  • Martin, SA, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Suture Suspension of the Malar Fat Pad – An Objective Analysis, Plastic Surgical Forum, (23): 6-7: 2000.
  • Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Repari of Abdominal Wall Hernia Through the Abdominoplasty Approach. Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery, 3(1): 62- 66, February 1996.
  • Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO, guest editors: Operative Techniques in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Abdominoplasty, 1(3): February 1996, WB Saunders Company.
  • Howard, PS, Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO, Core, GB: Complications in Endoscopic Plastic Surgery. Clinics in Plastic Surgery, 22(4): 791-796, October 1995.