Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Gardner

I interviewed several Plastic Surgeons in the Naples area and selected Dr Gardner. His bedside manners are as great as his work! He is very down to earth, genuinely takes interest in what you have to say and he did not rush me thru any of my appointments. my BA surgery was in Feb 2014 and i am extremely pleased. The stitches are flat, and healed perfectly. The breast size is exactly what i discussed with him. I would highly recommend him! In fact, i will be returning for a followup visit soon and will discuss other surgeries with him. Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Look No Further for a Plastic Surgeon!!Dr. Paul Gardner is the BEST, in Expertise,Professional Etiquette ,Honest, Genuine Caring and a Professional Genius!!! He did a fabulous reshaping of my Arms (Bat Wings) and lipo suctioned my lower back and waist rolls. Recovery was very simple , just follow his directions. He has an incredible staff!! Making an exceptional team!! I look forward to a continued Beautiful relationship with Dr. Gardner and his staff, wether it be surgeries, botox or fillers. Dr. Gardner and his staff are the team you want !!! Look No further!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

It seems redundant to add another glowing review with all the others here. His patients are obviously pleased, as am I. My neck lift has made a significant difference in my profile, yet I don't look like I've had surgery. The staff are always smiling and kind. Read reviews of other doctors and you'll see not everyone has a perfect score with no complaints. I highly recommend Dr. Gardner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

After visiting several doctors in the area I decided to use Dr Gardner for my breast reduction surgery. Dr Gardner was very caring and took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all questions. I am 2 weeks post-op and feel really good, the pain was so minimal I would use the term uncomfortable more than pain. The biggest problem I am having is sleep....just want to lay on my tummy and side again! I went from an H+ cup down to about a C and that is exactly what we discussed. I am very glad about the choice to have surgery with Dr Gardner!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Had a upper and lower blepharoplasty with a slight lift at outer corners of my eyes. Dr.Gardner owns my face from now on. He did a marvelous job! He was highly recommended by my female doctor and nurses that dont even work for him! I'll be having a neck lift and nose job next. Now when I look into the mirrors in stores with terrible lighting (most of them!) I take a double look at my younger looking eyes! Before I looked tired and angry no matter the best eye creams available. Cant wait for you to get your hands on my face again Dr.G! Sincerely, L.Courts

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Paul M. Gardner, he and his staff is the best Plastic surgeon you could ask for. He caring and kind. He showed me great care and pride in his work. His follow ups were awesome. I was so glad to have him and his staff. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Gardner is truly blessed with amazing skills, and above all else made me feel safe. He is personable, conscientious and extremely intuitive. I interviewed several plastic surgeons in Naples and Dr. Paul Gardner was the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who could perform the two types of surgeries that I needed, without hiring and scheduling two separate doctors. His surgical skills are meticulous and I love my beautiful results. It has changed the way I feel about myself and I cannot thank him enough for his expertise and professionalism. It has been a totally positive experience and I highly recommend Dr. Paul Gardner and his professional staff. D.L. P.S. Yes, you will see me at the beach in my bikini, thanks to Dr. Paul Gardner, Plastic Surgeon Extraordinaire!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Wonderful experience from beginning to end, with amazing results. Great guy, & a talented surgeon with an amazing staff. So thankful that I found him...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I am half way there still getting the saline injections. I have one more injection before my surgery on april 23 which is the silicone implants. I must say,' Dr G has given me my dignity back (after a bilateral mastectomy)with each visit. Please watch for my comments after the procedure especially if i am this happy now!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

He was great! Out of all the consults I went to in Naples, I am SO happy I chose Dr. Gardner. He is talented, caring, genuine and so so friendly. I felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Paul M. Gardner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Paul M. Gardner, MD, FACS, is a renowned double board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in various advanced face, breast and body procedures. Over the course of his illustrious career, Dr. Gardner has received advanced training in sophisticated plastic surgery procedures and has won high praise and recognition from his peers.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• 2002 Argus Society Awards: Best Surgery Attending Physician-Finalist
  • 2003 Argus Society Awards: Best Surgery Attending Physician-Finalist
  • 2004 Argus Society Awards: Best Surgery Attending Physician

• de la Torre, JI, Hedden, W, Grant, JH, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO. Retrospective Review of the Internal Doppler Probe for Intra-and Postoperative Microvascular Surveillance. Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery, 19(5): July 2003.
  • de la Torre, JI, Rosenberg, LZ, De Cordier, BC, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO. A Clinical Analysis of Malar Fat Pad Re-elvation. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 50(3): 244-8, March 2003.
  • Robertson, JD, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ Vasconez, LO. Criteria in Choosing Alternative Breast Reconstruction. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 51(1): July 2003.
  • Robertson, JD, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Grant, JH, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO. Abdominoplasty Repair for Abdominal Wall Hernias. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 5(1): 10-6, July 2003.
  • de Cordier, BC, de la Torre, JI, Al-Hakeem, MS, Rosenberg, LZ, Gardner, PM, Costa-Ferreira, A, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO: Endoscopic forehead lift: review technique, cases and complications. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery 110(6): 1558- 68, November 2002.
  • de la Torre, JI, Fix, RJ, Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Reconstruction With The Latissimus Dorsi Flap After Skin-Sparing Mastectomy. Annals of Plastic Surgery 46(3): 1-5, 2001.
  • de la Torre, JI, De Cordier, BC, AL-Hakeem, MS, Rosenberg, LZ, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO: Endoscopic Forehead Lift, Review of Cases and Complications, Plastic Surgical Forum (23): 98-101, 2000.
  • de Cordier, BC, Al-Hakeem, MS, Rosenberg, LZ, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Fix, RJ, Vasconez, LO: Elevation of Malar Fat Pad, Review of Cases and Complications, Plastic Surgical Forum, (23): 7-10: 2000.
  • Martin, SA, de la Torre, JI, Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Suture Suspension of the Malar Fat Pad – An Objective Analysis, Plastic Surgical Forum, (23): 6-7: 2000.
  • Seidel, SB, Gardner, PM, Howard, PS: Soft-Tissue Coverage of the Neural Elements After Myelomeningocele Repair. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 37(3): 310- 316, September 1996.
  • Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Repari of Abdominal Wall Hernia Through the Abdominoplasty Approach. Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery, 3(1): 62- 66, February 1996.
  • Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO: Liposculputure and Lipectomy Superficial to Scarpa's Fascia. Operative Techniques in Plastic Surgery, 3(1): 42-46, February 1996.
  • Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO, guest editors: Operative Techniques in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Abdominoplasty, 1(3): February 1996, WB Saunders Company.
  • Howard, PS, Gardner, PM, Vasconez, LO, Core, GB: Complications in Endoscopic Plastic Surgery. Clinics in Plastic Surgery, 22(4): 791-796, October 1995.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "34101" to "34108". Address has been updated from "1009 CROSSPOINTE DR" to "1250 Pine Ridge Road". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 101C".

October 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.gardnerplasticsurgery.com" to "https://www.gardnerplasticsurgery.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(239) 566-2611".

October 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul M."

April 8, 2012