Ratings for Dr. Harmanpreet Dhaliwal

We have been patients of Dr. Dhaliwal for years. She is super knowledgable and always happily answers all our questions. We are so happy we found her as our family doctor

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

So the I posted here before about her charges but after further discussion with her she was kind enough to waive those. Again I can recommend her to all just wish we lived closer to her new location

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

We have been with her for years - one her first patients in Surrey. We moved to Vancouver downtown but still went to see her. We introduced all our family members to her as patients so her business grew. Then she moved to Cloverdale so we decide to switch to a downtown doctor and she wanted 50$ for each of us to forward our notes. Is this how you treat patients who have no choice but to move - is this caring? Have no complaints about her otherwise and if we lived in Cloverdale would stay with her. However, a 20mile round trip to see her when she decides to relocate is too far and then 50$ for forwarding/copying notes is not very caring.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have an autoimmune disease she has no knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

She doesn't overbook herself to attend to her patients' need better. Love doc dhaliwal!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Dhaliwal is a great doctor. It's so hard to find a good female family doctor. She takes the time to make sure she understands what the issue is and follows up accordingly. She is also very good with babies and kids and is very knowledgable. Also, I love it that I can usually get an appointment within one or two days.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

She is a good doctor only if you do not have any health problems. If you do, then the depth of her knowledge is revealed so quickly. It is a waste of taxpayer's money! Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

It is time to seek out a new physician after being a patient of Dr. Dhaliwahl a few years. I rarely go in, but when I do the appointments are much too brief and shallow with no checks on health, and barely covering the item for which I've come in for. In the 5 years I’ve been her patient not once have I had any sort of physical, weight check, heart/blood pressure check, etc., or been in her office for over 5 minutes. Three times a prescription has been immediate without even looking at the area for which she is prescribing for. Reception has changed over the last couple of years and while she’ll fit you in quickly as there are lots of open appointments, please don’t go beyond trying to book a time with her as she is snappy and condescending.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I am so happy that Dr. Dhaliwal is my family doctor. I have been struggling with anxiety. Her receptionist fit me in when I needed to be seen and the doctor took her time to listen and offered me a number of handouts on how to manage myself. She did a follow up phone call to check on me. There are people posting below who say things that I can not agree with. I have been a patient here for over 4 years and see her regularly, and the doctor is never more than 15 minutes behind. (this is really good- my other doctor was 45 minutes typically) The receptionist has been there for a while, and she is friendly and seems to genuinely enjoy her job and helping people. She has slipped me in for the same day, or the next day based on why I was coming in. Dr. Dhaliwal is always friendly when she is at the front desk, however I do want to say that she is often working while sitting at the front desk so when I am there she smiles and/or says hello and I wait to see her IN my appointment. I do not expect her to socialize with me or stop what she is doing when I walk in the office. I expect she is busy with her other patients. ( I know I am not her only patient) Over all I think that she is fantastic and I trust her. I feel good knowing that my doctor cares about my well being. Thank you Dr. Dhaliwal, I appreciate your dedication to your patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

My family and I love dr dhaliwal. She never excuses a concern and always refers on to a specialist when needed. She's great with kids and always takes the time to give my son a sticker... Which may seem trivial but she is the only doctor he isn't brought to tears to go see. We get our appointments when needed and get in on time. We love her :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015