Ratings for Dr. Harmanpreet Dhaliwal

I am her new patient as we have moved close to her clinic. I find her very knowledgeable and expereinced.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

She is amazing ! Always take her time with my kids and family . Takes the time to explains things .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

She's a excellent doctor who takes her time with you. I've been with her now for many years. Makes going to the the doctor much more plesent

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. Dhaliwal for years. She is super knowledgable and always happily answers all our questions. We are so happy we found her as our family doctor

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

So the I posted here before about her charges but after further discussion with her she was kind enough to waive those. Again I can recommend her to all just wish we lived closer to her new location

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

We have been with her for years - one her first patients in Surrey. We moved to Vancouver downtown but still went to see her. We introduced all our family members to her as patients so her business grew. Then she moved to Cloverdale so we decide to switch to a downtown doctor and she wanted 50$ for each of us to forward our notes. Is this how you treat patients who have no choice but to move - is this caring? Have no complaints about her otherwise and if we lived in Cloverdale would stay with her. However, a 20mile round trip to see her when she decides to relocate is too far and then 50$ for forwarding/copying notes is not very caring.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have an autoimmune disease she has no knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

She doesn't overbook herself to attend to her patients' need better. Love doc dhaliwal!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Dhaliwal is a great doctor. It's so hard to find a good female family doctor. She takes the time to make sure she understands what the issue is and follows up accordingly. She is also very good with babies and kids and is very knowledgable. Also, I love it that I can usually get an appointment within one or two days.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

She is a good doctor only if you do not have any health problems. If you do, then the depth of her knowledge is revealed so quickly. It is a waste of taxpayer's money! Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016