Ratings for Dr. Cheryl B. Waldman

Professional, smiles, thorough most of the time, seemed rushed on my last visit and waited a bit longer than usual. I have referred others to her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Waldman for a few years. The whole office seems really organized. The other reviewer indicates the doctor didn't know who he/she was. That seems highly unlikely to me. Dr. Waldman always has an assistant in the room taking notes while she talks to me. I'm sure she reviews those notes just before the next appointment. I've visited a handful of times and she's always on top of my issues. She's squared away. If you don't like the results, fine. But this practice is very professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Self centered doctor. Wait times long. Condescending manner. Never again.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

great office and great doctor. Veru helpful and kind

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Doesn't listen. No instructions for meds. Over medicated me. Never knew who I was when I came for an appointment. Didn't address the cause of my problem. Hard to get an appointment because she only works 2 days a week. Dismissive. Doesn't ask questions. Doesn't bother to diagnose; just sent me home with a scrip that didn't help. I wound up returning to my Chinese doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Cheryl B. Waldman's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Unicare