Ratings for Dr. Varjan Mensurian

The car salesman comment is accurate. This guy charged me for so much and yet did very little work (in very little time). It looks like he went with the most expensive options as well without discussing it with me first. I'm glad I have great coverage from insurance but for the coverage I do have I could have gone to my old dentist and receive my money's worth even though he lives quite far from me.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

I just returned from an appointment with Dr. Mensurian and was compelled to write a review to share my experience to aid anyone who has not found a dentist they are willing to call their own. I've had to move many times for my work and each time of course i had to find a new doctor and dentist. Above all these relationships by far Dr. Mensurian was the warmest, most considerate dentist i have met. He informs me of my options, gives me his best suggestion, and allows me to decide what i am most comfortable with. I feel very confident by the time i leave his office that the best has been done for my health and well being. Often times the most exaggerated solution is not the most appropriate, and he makes certain to only do what is necessary and beneficial in the long term. I am very happy with him, and it is nice to know that Doctors and Dentists can be human beings, people you actually look forward to seeing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I have always found Dr.Mensurian to be caring and efficient, i have been seeing him for close to ten years! He has picked out cavities and other dental problems i didn't even know i had and would have gone unnoticed and gotten worse had he not been so aware. I appreciate his professionalism!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Just returned from an appointment with Dr. Mensurian. He is the best. I am very afraid of dentists but he is gentle and patient and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

He is more a salesman than a dentist. He tries to sell Invisalign incessantly and his work had to be patched up by another dentist within 5 months. And his staff don't know what they're doing: they told me my coverage was good, I paid the deductible, and then they sent me a bill for the entire balance and are now harassing me like collection agents. Meanwhile my teeth are worse than before. The entire experience with Dr. Mensurian has been literally traumatic: during an extraction my wife was clenching her hands and his assistant aggressively pulled her hands apart and wouldn't let go. My wife has rape trauma and the experience was an intense violation of her boundaries. It is difficult to find a good dentist and Dr. Mensurian is one of the worst. It's true he smiles lot as the other reviewers say (he'd make a good used car salesman) but on the phone he was aggressive and rude to my wife, bullying her, saying we owe him money. His operation feels like a telemarking scam. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He is a great dentist. Always has a smile on, knows what he is doing and makes you feel comfortable. I've been going to him for years. He gives me a new tooth brush and tooth paste every time I see him, I have so many at home :)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

He's a good man. Does good work. Some things may have been overlooked I'm not sure. But he keeps within the fee guidelines, does not over charge and the work he does is great

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Had a wonderful experience! Beautiful office, I don't even think about the procedure while i'm watching tv! Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009