Ratings for Dr. DOMENIC L. Mariano

Great doctor...worst staff I have ever dealt with!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Not only is Dr. Mariano my Dr. but my fathers and I have referred several people to him. He took care of my father when he need surgery at the age of 91 and the outcome was great.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

39 y/o male pt of Dr. Mariano. I must first say I have an extensive heart history,such as 13 stents in my LAD, its 100% occluded, I've had 3 open heart surgeries as well and all have failed leaving me with severe chest pain at times as I also have a severe case of RSD/CRPS.NONE OF THIS BEING THE DRS. FAULT NOR WAS I HIS PT WHEN THIS WENT ON.THE REASON I BRING THIS UP IS BEFORE MY FIRST APPT W DR.MARIANO,I ASKED RECEPTIONIST IF I SHOULD DROP RECORDS IN ADVANCE,SHE SAID NOT NECESSARY, WELL WHEN I SAW DR.MARIANO BEING THE PROFESSIONAL HE IS , HE HAD NEVER SAW ME BEFORE&HAD HUNDREDS OF PAGES OF HISTORY W ME,HE COULD NOT LOGICALLY ATTEMPT TO TREAT ME,SO HE ASKED FOR A FEW WKS TO REVIEW THE RECORDS.TO MY SURPRISE THIS PHENOMENAL DR.ASKED IF HE COULD SPEAK TO ME BY PHONE THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS, ON HIS OWN TIME,HE SPENT A GOOD HR. W ME ON THE PHONE & WANTING TO WORK W MY CRPS DR. TO TRY & COME UP W THERAPIES TO BUILD COLLATERALS.He is Aces in my book already as he has shown genuine care for me

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Mariano has always given me excellent care - since my first heart problem in 2004. He is an absolutely superb doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

his office is very busy-with lots of patients. But he is very professsional, Had several nuclear stress tests done in his building. All fine- Had angiograms done in Hackensack Hospital, with his surgeon- fine. But U must watch the nurses & staff at hospital. Mistakes were made! Putting an I>V> in me late, etc. Food at Hackensack is great. Some staff there need to be more careful! But angiogram went fine with his experienced surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Mariano saw me when I was in Mountainside Hospital ICU. He was always at the hospital, even late at night when most doctors would be home. I found him to be a very caring, knowledgeable physician and would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. DOMENIC L. Mariano's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)