Ratings for Dr. HOANG T. Truong

I enjoy the staff and the doctor here. I had a different dentist and came here for a 2nd opinion. The doctor actually caught some things my other dentist missed, like some fillings that needed to be replaced. I didn't have any issues with my insurance like some others. I thought the doctor was incredibly gentle and the hygienist is great, too. If I had one criticism it would be that the receptionist calls me too early in the morning to confirm my appointments :/

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I was pressured into getting an unnecessary crown and was billed an exorbitant amount. I have had to go in 8 times to get the crown properly fitted, and even now it's shakey at best. The dentist is friendly and relatively nice, though seemingly incompetent. The front desk staff is RUDE and unprofessional. I have had multiple billing errors and the office staff has refused to accept responsibility for their errors, or even to appologize for the great inconvenience. The dental hygenist is the only highlight of this office and is the only professional staff person worth visiting... otherwise, save yourself time, frustration, and money and find yourself a differnt dentist.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Do not use this Dental Office. Their staff was rude and unhelpful when trying to fix a mistake they casued by not providing accurate estimates for a treatment plan

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Stay away from Gateway Dental, Sacramento! They push products that patients don't need, and their insurance estimates are incorrect, leaving patient to pay much more. Also, they are not willing to work with patient to resolve disputes.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Dr. HOANG T. Truong's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Dentistry (Grad. 2006)

Benesys