Ratings for Dr. Judy Moss

Love dr moss I have had her as my dr for 16 years. Hoping she never retires in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Moss definitely knows her meds and isn't bad with referals. She is definitely not the doctor for everyone however. For the small stuff, she is quick and efficient, coming into the room checking you out, and writing a prescription all in a matter of 3 minutes. For other issues where you need to talk things out a bit on your concerns, she can be a bit dismissive. I also didn't really appreciate the comments I received on what I was studying. I know it was conversation, but I didn't care for them. If you want a super efficient doctor who doesn't leave a ton of room for chit chat, she is probably the one for you, but she's just not the right type for me,

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Really like Dr. Moss, I have been going to her for over 20 years. I find her caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Moss all my life. She does have her bad days and good days. Overall I think she's a good doctor and I get what I need from her. It's her staff that I am very unhappy with. The younger receptionists are friendly and helpful. But theres this one older lady that is just straight rude, awful body language and if you aren't french forget getting a smile. I've tried being nice and friendly to her but all she gives me is attitude! Not professional at all.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Great doctor, credit her for saving my life when diagnosed with early breast cancer

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Moss has been my doctor for a few years now. I appreciate her direct and no nonsense attitude. For all the whiners that have posted negative reviews, grow up and face the facts. You're not having tea, or judging by some of the whiny Starbucks swilling condescending types posts, a frappacino latte with extra double soy milk with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle on the top. You're going to see your doctor. I have a few health issues because of my weight and age. She doesn't beat around the bush. She's fast and efficient. Her staff is always pleasant and helpful. As for the crybabies who don't like being called 'Hon' or 'Sweetie' or the likes, that's called having a personal touch and attempting to put a patient at ease. Not all the news you get from a doctor is good, you know. Compared to the clown (ALWAYS an hour late and had the personality of stinky flatulent gas in an elevator!) I was dealing with after my initial GP closed her practice years ago, Dr. Moss is a breath of fresh air. She's punctual and dependable. Is she right GP for everyone, no. She is for me and that's all I care about.

Submitted September 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Moss's for over 25 years. I feel very fortunate to have her as my family doctor. She never hesitates to make a referral to a specialist if needed. She always listens and takes my health concerns seriously. I have just recently been diagnosed with early stage cancer and she called me a couple of times to see how I am doing. When I need to talk with her over the phone, she calls back the same day. If I need to see her in person, I can usually get an appointment within a couple of days. have complete confidence in her. The nurse in the office is great too!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

She is very professional and efficient and very accessible. Keeps up to date.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Moss for almost 20 years. On her good days, she is pleasant to deal with, although always rushed. Most days, however, she doesn't listen, acts rushed and annoyed, rolls her eyes, cuts me off, and is extremely dismissive. She is efficient in writing prescriptions and referrals, but since she doesn't listen, then the diagnosis isn't always correct and I end up back in her office a month later. During my last visit, I wasn't able to finish a sentence without her cutting me off. She belittled me several times for suggesting alternative approaches/ideas, and when I asked about seeing a particular specialist, she said "I don't care who you see" - verbatim. I am personally dropping her as a doctor after years of this jekyl and hyde attitude and her extreme dismissiveness. Her staff is also very rude, except for one nurse.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr Moss sent me for CT scans and MRIs. After that she told me my diagnosis of have Type 2 Chiairi Malformation. She then told me (at 23) that I was going to need brain surgery and may die. NICE! I saw the neurologist and he told me I would never even come close to needing surgery and I can live normally with a few adjustments. Thanks Dr. Moss!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011