Ratings for Dr. Shahab S. Minassian

He has a horrible bedside manner and is, in no way, empathetic to the trials and tribulations his infertility patients are going through. I know if 3 women, including myself, who struggled greatly in achieving pregnancy and on numerous occasions he told us that we were "hurting his numbers" and that future unsuccessful trials would result in him releasing us to other doctors. Also, true to a PCOS patient, I am overweight. He told me that he would not treat me until I underwent weight loss surgery. While I was not a candidate for weight loss surgery (my BMI is too low) he said he knew someone and that he would ensure that I got the surgery regardless of my eligibility. Let's just say that was the end of my treatment there.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Excellent Doctor!! He exhausted every option for us and never gave up. He tried many things with my meds and we got pregnant!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Minassian is a great doctor. He always takes the time to answer questions. He is honest but not condescending and doesn't minimize concerns.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Shahab S. Minassian's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Wyomissing, PA