Ratings for Dr. Daniel NG

Dr. Ng has been our family dentist for many years. He is a top notch dentist and a wonderful man. The fact that his loyal staff love him as much as his patients is a testament to his character. I dread the day I hear the word "retirement" pass his lips.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Great dentist! Very reasonable rates. Very knowledgable & helpful. Gives a good needle. The staff are also great people.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

We have been going to Dr. NG for years. All I can say is great dentist, reasonable pricing and really nice guy. He is the best dentist I have had

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Me and my children have always loved going to see Dr. ng.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr NG is truly a professional. He cares about you as a patient and makes you feel at ease under his care. Everyone who sees Dr NG tells me the same. All his staff are very pleasant too. We are fortunate to have such a great Dr and outstanding service jn the valley.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Thankyou Dr.Ng for understanding how important health is and for providing this to everybody and not in it for the money like most other dentists.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr.Ng is more than just a great dentist he's a staple to the community. If more dentists were like Dr.Ng and his staff I think a lot more people would enjoy going to the dentist. Thank you Dr.Ng for making every visit one where I leave with a smile

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Ng is superb, outstanding and certainly knows his job. Dr. Ng will make you not afraid of dentists. I can't say enough about him, he is that good. Thank you Dr. Ng for your kindness and caring about your patients. Thanks Debbie

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Hygienist ruined my teeth with cleaning tool and now have sensitive teeth but dr ng was very nice but needs a new hygienist doesn't seem friendly or like her job very rushed.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013