Ratings for Dr. Paul W. McFadden

Dr. McFadden is excellent! He has been taking care of my father for years. Dr. McFadden takes the time to listen to my father and then to explain with understandable terms his diagnosis and treatment. He is both patient and efficient, kind, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I met this doctor for a school bus DOT physical. I switched to him when my previous doctors office got stupid. Dr. McFadden is the best doctor I have come across in many years. I only wish he was younger!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. McFadden is a kind, curteous, and caring doctor!His staff does everything they can to get you in when you are in a pinch,and they always have a smile on their face. Dr. McFadden cares more about you as a person than just another dollar. Your health and well being is what he is most concerned about!You could never ask for a better doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

DR. PAUL WAS TAUGHT OLD SCHOOL. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, HELPFUL, KIND, CONSIDERATE, COMPASSINATE, CARING. HE GETS TO KNOW YOU FIRST THEN HE CHECKS YOU OUT. HE MAKES YOU FEEL FEEL LIKE A PERSON NOT A NUMBER. I BELEIVE ALL DOCTORS NEED TO BE TAUGHT OLD SCHOOL WAYS. THE DOCTORS NOW ARE IN A HURRY TO GET YOU IN AND OUT AND TREATS YOU LIKE A NUMBER. DOES NOT TAKE TIME TO REALLY LISTEN TO YOU ABOUT YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS. I RECOMMEND DR. PAUL TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Paul W. McFadden's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Molina