Ratings for Dr. Daniel Wong

I was fortunate enough to meet Dr. Wong @ the RJH ER, he listened & confirmed I was having problems with my heart. My GP did not believe me & was insisting it was muscular. Dr. Wong gave me the EKG print out & advise me to see my GP immediately because I had a blockage. Even with the EJG proof from Dr. Wong, my GP printed off a referral for physio & STILL did not believe me. It's now been 1 year since I had a stent insertion & I am so grateful to Dr. Wong for his compassion & listening to what my symptoms were which, were quite obviously related to a blockage of the heart.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Wong replaced my Aortic valve and my recovery has been amazing. Healed quickly was there to answer my questions when i called him he always returned my calls the same day.. I can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Wong replaced Mom's Aortic valve in May and her recovery has been amazing so far. Her sternum has been rock solid without clicking or movement and has felt little pain from the incision/sternum. I did a lot of research and he confirmed that he is very knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. If you need your Aortic valve replaced, Dr. Wong is the man to do it.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Wong replaced my Mitral valve. I found him caring, highly knowledgable and very competent. I would not hesitate recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I saw Dr. Wong for severe coronary artery disease. Dr. Wong has a very nice and pleasant manner. I like to have things fully explained and found Dr. Wong to be very clear and thorough in explaining my condition, the options available and the reasoning for his recommendation. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to avail my self of his service in the future.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I feel he needs to be more aggressive and feel sure of what he says,as he seems very nervous and not 100% in confidence

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010